Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
31-08-2010, 06:58 PM   #21

Re: 12 week blowdry

Second wash and hair looks really good - no need for staighteners - nice and shiney and very easy to blowdry - easy to brush when wet as well.

Donna - I emailed the wholesalers today and unfortunately they are out of the treatment and they do not know when they are getting stock, so I ordered another from the lady on ebay. She has sent me an email to her website where you can buy the product from (her price of £23 including P&P) also includes 100ml of shampoo you can use before and after. If you want to give it a go the website is.

http://braziliankeratin.weebly.com

She delivers very quickly as well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
31-08-2010, 09:14 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Second wash and hair looks really good - no need for staighteners - nice and shiney and very easy to blowdry - easy to brush when wet as well.

Donna - I emailed the wholesalers today and unfortunately they are out of the treatment and they do not know when they are getting stock, so I ordered another from the lady on ebay. She has sent me an email to her website where you can buy the product from (her price of £23 including P&P) also includes 100ml of shampoo you can use before and after. If you want to give it a go the website is.

http://braziliankeratin.weebly.com

She delivers very quickly as well.
Thanks Emma, might just do that!

Catsey Veteran

03-09-2010, 05:30 PM   #23

Still loving the hair - it has never been so easy to style - I think I have washed it about 5 times now and it only takes minutes to dry with a hairdryer - I haven't been near it with the straighteners.

Also been researching about the sodium chloride free shampoos and found a couple

Organix (available from boots) the vanilla silk and pomegranate green tea
Tresemme - Vit c - Deep cleansing

Catsey Veteran

12-09-2010, 07:11 PM   #24

Picture of hair today just left to dry naturally (I dyed it on Friday so it looks a bit darker than the other photos)

Very pleased with it still!! I would never be able to leave it to dry naturally before as it would be totally frizzy!! no products in it at all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
12-09-2010, 07:42 PM   #25

certainly sounds as if you are very pleased with it Emma and you'll save as much as you paid by not buying products lol.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-09-2010, 08:08 PM   #26

It looks great, Emma! You have beautiful hair.