Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Mogs/Siamese/Orientals
Tom is Male
25-01-2006, 11:25 PM   #411

Re: My Drawings of Cats

Az thats a brill idea!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
26-01-2006, 12:14 AM   #412

I am happy to go along with what ever Az and Emma decide. I would be very happy paying Emma for my drawings and I am equally as happy to donate to charity. I think it is a great idea that Emma has her own section

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
26-01-2006, 12:28 AM   #413

I take all our shredded paper to our local animal sanctuary too. They use it for bedding for the cats and dogs so get through a lot! In this weather it is easier to throw away than washing bedding, the cats love to bury themselves in it and of course paper is very warm!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: DSH tabby mog
08-02-2006, 12:50 AM   #414

Wow I am totally bowled over by Emma's talent. How fabulous the cat pictures are.

My brother and his wife rescued a beautiful Birman some years ago. They called him Max. He really is a lovely cat with a great temperament - I am going to see if they have a nice photo of him as a drawing of him would be lovely.

My camera is not good enough to get a really nice pic of Zac my cat. Having said that, I love looking at all and any of the pictures I have seen so far from Emma, they are so brilliant. I notice you said the horse only took you 1.5 hours Emma. Amazing.

I wonder if you could do cards with quick sketches on and let them be sold on behalf of a charity perhaps? Just a thought. I have a feeling such individual items would sell like hot cakes and raise much needed funds.

All I can say is well done you, keep up your fabulous hobby and keep showing the pics off. They really are too good to hide!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
09-02-2006, 10:38 AM   #415

i was showing my daughter emmas pictures she had done, she was very impressed with her talent. and my daughter likes to do a spot of drawing,but its fasion not animals.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
09-02-2006, 03:13 PM   #416

Quote:
Originally Posted by boys mum
i was showing my daughter emmas pictures she had done, she was very impressed with her talent. and my daughter likes to do a spot of drawing,but its fasion not animals.
I have shown my children every single picture Emma has posted on here!!! They are both so in awe!!! "How can you do that" seems to be their favourite question. My son Sean is quite a good artist, but only if he is drawing something of interest. I hope he continues to do art when he gets to chose his options at the end of this year.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
09-02-2006, 09:18 PM   #417

Here is a little update from the drawing I was doing before Christmas, I have nearly finished this just a bit of darkening up on the nose and finish off the chest fur

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-02-2006, 09:31 PM   #418

It looks fantastic Emma!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
09-02-2006, 09:35 PM   #419

Yes Mags, she is getting there She WILL be finished at the weekend as I haven't got anything planned Just a lovely weekend drawing, also I have my new 72 pastel set to try out!!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-02-2006, 09:47 PM   #420

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Yes Mags, she is getting there She WILL be finished at the weekend as I haven't got anything planned Just a lovely weekend drawing, also I have my new 72 pastel set to try out!!!
You'll be like a kid with a new toy then Emma!