Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-02-2020, 09:21 AM   #1

Monday

Morning,
Whoops Dinky we've got your rain, have it back,lol.
Hope Willows vet visit went well and you all enjoyed your chicken.
Pancake church is a family service with a fun theme especially for children.
There was a short service focusing on lent and a variety of crafts, pancake races and food.
I was helping with the crafts.
Hope everyone has a good day, are you back at work Pamela?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
24-02-2020, 09:50 PM   #2

Re: Monday

Evening Shelley and those to follow.

That sounds like a nice service Shelley. Great for involving kids and families.

Dinky i hope the vet visit went ok. Been thinking of you all.

My business event went well yesterday. A pet supply shop bought what i had left yesterday after the event and they are goign to be sold in tehir shop and if all goes well i will be supplying the shop with mats!! Went out running with my coach/friend last night a couple of hours after i got back and had a realy good run then was out with my club running after work tonight. Surprisingly no pain after both runs!!

Our weather was snowing in the morning yesterday then it was lovely but very cold and very much the same tonight as well so the weather hasnt been too bad.

Take care everyone

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
24-02-2020, 11:25 PM   #3

Re: Monday

Good evening Shelley, Pamela and anyone else who may be around.
Not sure what time it is over in your part of the world, but it's Tuesday morning here and slightly overcast at 17 degrees, but will reach a high of 21 today, so warmish but not too hot, thank goodness.I may go out to the supermarket today and do a bit of food shopping but first, I'll hang out the mountain of washing that I did this morning earlier.
Thank you both for your kind thoughts towards Willow. Yes, the vet visit went well. Michele (vet) comes to the house as there is no way Willow could get into a car now.Willow is still very wary of her, even though she has been going to her for years, but then Willow isn't friendly at the best of times.We had a coffee together afterwards and her own dog ,Lola, (blacklab/hunterway cross) who was waiting in the car for her, got a venison chew from me.Lola has the same problem with her back legs as Willow, unfortunately, although she is much smaller and easier to manage.Today, Willow is able to get up on her own and is walking a bit better, thanks to the synovan injection. Wish she could have one every day.

SHELLEY,sorry about accidently sending the rain back to you. My spell must have gone wrong. I'll gladly take it back if only I can figure out how to do so.Our chicken was lovely and there's still a bit left over for tonight. May have it with pasta.That church service sounds like fun and it's great that it caters for all ages, young and old.Hope you got to eat a pancake or two or three.

PAMELA, didn't I always tell you that you'd be famous one day, if not for running, then for snuffle mats? I really must get your autograph soon.Good for you for selling those mats to the pet store and I hope you get a standing order for the future.You've got a nice wee business going there and I hope it goes well for you.I'm glad you're no longer getting any pain after running but please don't overdo it.

Hope everyone has a great evening and stays nice and warm.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.