Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-02-2020, 08:36 AM   #1

Mild tuesday

Good morning everyone.

Been really quiet around the forum again 😥

I do hope everyone and their furbabies are ok.

My lot are all fine. Over sickness bugs and sore legs. Me however is a different story!! Got my first physio session today before work due to an old injury flaring up that I didn't get physio for when it first happened 4years ago! Had to come home last night after my club warm up. So frustrating not to be able to run. Hoping to get a few exercises to do today and back out tomorrow!

Dinky, I hope you are ok x
Shelley have you any more test results?
Jazz, yola and posh, I hope you ladies are all doing well 😁

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-02-2020, 09:28 PM   #2

Re: Mild tuesday

Evening Pamela and anyone else who sees this.
I have good news, seen the urologist today and the abnormality in my bladder was just inflammation which was treated with the cautery.
He will see me in 3 months to make sure I'm happy and then discharge.
Meanwhile my sarcoidodis in my lungs will just be monitored, my last breathing function test was low side of normal, that will do for me.
Pamela I hope the physio sorts out your old injury and you are soon able to run again.
Glad your furies are better.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-02-2020, 08:54 AM   #3

That is fantastic news Shelley on all counts!! You must be so relieved! Hoping everything stays that way for the next 3months.

Physio certainly helped. Back out running tonight so that will be the text!! Got a few conditions I need to follow but at least I can get out!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
05-02-2020, 05:43 PM   #4

Afternoon all. Sorry been to work and life just taken over glad you are all well and Pamela take it easy with the old injury. Shelley such good news with the hospital results.

Good afternoon all. May not be around a lot as its been a year this weekend since Mom died and my brother is struggling