Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
12-01-2020, 09:18 AM   #1

sunday morning daily

Good morning everyone from a very wet and windy Scotland!!

Hubby got up to a mess in the kitchen floor this morning from Mia but thankfully she hasnt been sick. She is a lot brighter this morning and even playng with her blankets and wagging the tiny tail that she has. All good signs.

Not doing an awful lot today. Going for a run with my friend at lunch time thn possible going to Stevens folks for a visit but will see how the weather is first!!

Not much else is happening today.

Dinky, i hope Willow is having a good day today

Hope you all have a lovely day and stay warm at home if the weather is bad where you are.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
12-01-2020, 11:09 PM   #2

Re: sunday morning daily

Good evening Pamela, Shelley and anyone else to follow.

It's Monday morning here and only going to get to around 17 degrees today, unlike yesterday when we had a high of 33 degrees. it was unbearable. Anyway, thank you for your kind thoughts towards Willow. I've taken her off one of her meds as one of the side effects is wobbliness and uncoordination. She now has 2 of these capsules in the morning instead of 3, and 2 at night. So far, she hasn't fallen and appears much more alert, less drowsy. My vet would not approve and while I trust her, I find her a bit heavy handed with medication. I'll just monitor Willow over the next few days and see how she goes.

PAMELA, I'm pleased that Skye's eye is improving but I'm sorry to hear that poor wee Mia has been unwell.. Thankfully, she seems to be a bit better now and it's a good sign that she's playing with her toys. It's such a worry when they're sick and can't keep food down.Hopefully she's over the worse now and will improve quickly.I hope you didn't get too wet on your run today and were able to visit Steven's parents.

SHELLEY, I'm so pleased that your procedure is now behind you.Poor you, I bet you were sore after that. At least you managed to get some rest. I hope you are feeling a bit better now and just taking it easy.It seems a long time to wait for the results, but I'm sure the time will go quickly.I'm thinking of you.

Have a lovely evening everyone and stay warm.