Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-01-2015, 04:43 PM   #1

Saturday

afternoon all.
Been into Stranraer today to pick up a few things and just about to take the dogs out for a run on the beach.
Hope Barney is better today Pamela.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-01-2015, 05:04 PM   #2

Re: Saturday

Afternoon Shelley - must be dark with you now, nearly dark here after a rainy, gloomy day. I've been making some decorative papers this afternoon to cheer myself up - I have a little project underway!

Fingers crossed for a better day tomorrow. It sounded good as per forecast but who knows if it will be right? We are meeting up with our dog trainer and other lurchers for a beach run at Wittering. If the weather is nice I will be going along, if not OH and the dogs will go on their own.

Yes, I also hope Barney is feeling better today. If it's an icky bug, they get over it quickly, so fingers crossed again for him and Pamela.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-01-2015, 07:17 PM   #3

Evening shelley and angie.

Shelley hope you enjoyed Stranraer
Angie, hope the weather picks up for your walk tomorrow
Barney is alot brighter today, not been sick and also had scrambled egg for breakfast. Just been out and about today, had the last take away for quite a while and just relaxing tonight

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
03-01-2015, 08:27 PM   #4

Glad Barney feels better today, poor little chap. Gone colder here, my Christmas blanket keeps my feet lovely and warm at night, helped by Barnes who likes to sleep tucked up next to my feet. Just started a x stitch design for a friend who has MS. Val was an extremely good Endurance rider but can't ride any more. I wish I lived nearer but she lives near Inverness.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-01-2015, 09:21 PM   #5

Pamela, glad Barney is ok