Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-12-2014, 09:31 AM   #1

hogmanay

Morning everyone. Happy new years eve!!

What is everyone's plans?

I'm working until 5pm then home to tidy and just relax with OH. Off to glencoe tomorrow with my dad and Steven. His folks are meeting us there then coming to my folks for dinner. This will be the first proper and longest meeting they have had!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
31-12-2014, 01:11 PM   #2

Re: hogmanay

Hi Pamela
Wishing everyone the best for 2015
Your plans sound great for tomorrow Pamela, have fun.
Today is Malaika's 5th birthday, i'm afraid she had to have a quick rainy walk this morning, may have more luck with the weather later.
Yesterday we went with my cousin, partner and their two dogs to St Ninian's beach, a lovely walk through ancient woodland before you get to the beach.
Tonight the site managers are opening the games room for a bit of a get together.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
31-12-2014, 01:56 PM   #3

Happy Hogmanay to all, especially our Scottish members or those in Scotland this night! Happy New Year's Eve to everyone else. I was hoping for a stormy day so that maybe fireworks would be minimal but it's cheering up here - not a lot of frost this morning and it cleared quickly but I've been out to the farm shop for veggies and it's raw outside. My fingers were so cold, I had trouble getting through the checkout and paying! Home now with a celebratory sherry, thawing out because I have work this afternoon, probably only a couple of hours. I will be closing down my business at the end of the tax year. Poor Kizzy wants a cuddle though!!!

Have a lovely evening peeps - hope your two families gathering together goes well Pamela. I'll toast you all at midnight.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
31-12-2014, 08:06 PM   #4

Hope everyone has a lovely evening. I love Glencoe although I think it is a very brooding place. OH's family originate from there before the massacre, then the Clearances. I hope to be able to go back there some time.

Happy Birthday to Malaika. keep warm folks.

I don't take much notice of New Year anymore, the years are going too fast. All cats and dogs are asleep in various places. Fecto, Swirl and Scout are with me. Fecto wants his mince now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
31-12-2014, 09:53 PM   #5

Happy New Years eve everyone. we are having a quiet one in with the cats. spent today driving to Birmingham and back to see OH's side of the family. the roads were fairly quiet for a change!
about to open a bottle of red- cheers to all!

Fondly Remembered

Cats owned: Black/Tortie/Tabby/B&W
Phil is Male
01-01-2015, 02:47 AM   #6

Happy New Year everybody.

Had my my parents staying with us in Scotland so it was a fairly quiet (but nice) night for us.

We've lost a few loved ones in 2014 (people and pets) so I had a wee reflective dram at the bells.

Wishing everybody a happy 2015 !!!