Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-12-2014, 11:58 AM   #1

Sunny and Frosty Sunday

Morning everyone, hope youall had a lovely few days.

We had a beautiful walk this morning as it was white with frost. I think the frost makes everything look soo much prettier!! Got shopping to do and OH wants to go get some cory fish for his big tank then its home to relax and get ready for going back to work tomorrow

Posted some photos from our walk yesterday and today with my new camera

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-12-2014, 01:15 PM   #2

Re: Sunny and Frosty Sunday

afternoon Pamela, i will have a look at your pictures in a minute.
We are in Scotland now, we came yesterday.
We had a lovely Christmas eve and day with my eldest son and partner.
The beach was frozen this morning but by the time we were leaving it had warmed up with the sun.
Like Pamela i hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-12-2014, 01:36 PM   #3

Morning Pamela and Shelley - I will look at your photos next Pamela! Blue sky and frosty here too. My OH has ordered a screen protector for his car as he's fed up of scraping the window before he can take the dogs out. So when that arrives, presumably the rest of the winter will be too warm for frost!

We've had a nice quiet Christmas, just on our own with the animals. Luckily we don't have to think about having to go back to work, although I have been promised a lot of transcription work over the next couple of weeks, so I will have to get on with that - when it arrives!

Have a lovely time in Scotland, Shelley.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
28-12-2014, 08:39 PM   #4

Hello all, lovely photos Pamela. Have fun in Scotland Shelley. We've had a mostly quiet time with the menagerie apart from a trip to Leicester yesterday.
It's been a lovely day here- I went for a run and ended up very muddy as I went off road for the last couple of miles to avoid icy pavements. Not my best idea but fun!