Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-12-2014, 02:47 PM   #1

Tuesday before Christmas Eve!

Hi all ......... hope all are doing well and maybe you've had a morning sherry??? I have!

So sorry about the Glasgow tragedy, my sympathies go to the families who have lost a loved one or have someone seriously injured. A terrible thing to happen at any time of the year but especially so close to Christmas.

Also sorry to hear that you and your family have been poorly Liz. I hope you all start picking up again soon.

I have cleaned the kitchen worktops this morning, along with sipping sherry and listening to caroles on the radio, so quite jolly really. Just going to vacuum this afternoon and have a friend popping in en route from place to place to "drop something off" ................ maybe a pressie pour Moi???

It is also our Dora's 2nd Gotcha day today .... where have those two years gone??? I have some photos to post on a separate thread.

Gentle cuddles to all Catsey cats and dogs from me today. Little ear rubs and tummy tickles to those who allow too!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-12-2014, 03:32 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday before Christmas Eve!

afternoon Angie and all to follow.
Good for you starting with a sherry and happy 2nd Gotcha day to Dora, yes where have the two years gone.
Been to town this morning and now not going to move out of the house for the rest of the day.
Thoughts are with those poor people who lost their lives in Glasgow and their families.