Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-12-2014, 05:01 PM   #1

Sunday

afternoon anyone who is out there.
Hope you are all ok
very sad news about Helen's Katie.
Last night we spent a lovely evening with friends who cooked for us, great food, drinks and good company,
Today we have got the food shopping done for us and the dogs.
My eldest son and partner are coming to stay christmas eve with their cat.We have decided to have a buffet and of course a christmas meal the next day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-12-2014, 05:14 PM   #2

Re: Sunday

Evening Shelley and those to follow.

Sounds like yo have had a busy day shopping Shelley. Glad you enjoyed your meal last night.

Thoughts for Katie today too.

We went to my folks to see if my dad could work out whats wrong with my car. He has told me and its more an annoyance than anything that is liable to damage the car. Getting it fixed on Saturday. Did some baking, tried a cookie recipe and i dont think they worked very well but OH likes them. Also made shortbread and cut it into shapes

Its wild and wet here today so a night in the house is called for!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-12-2014, 06:07 PM   #3

Happy Solstice Sunday folks! A very grey overcast, damp and chilly one here. Not much going on - lazy folk that we are, we had our grocery delivery today and so have everything we could possible need ........ except for ........... onions! So we will have to pop to the farm shop!

Animals all in the warm, Pip has only just come in and couldn't decide if he wanted to go in the scriptorium where his food is, or in the bedroom where his sister Kizzy is asleep under the fleece on the bed or in the study here with me. Only place he can't go is the sitting room with the fire, his daddy and the dogs! One day, maybe.

Thoughts are with Velvet today - such a sadness, Katie was such a sweetie.

Shelley - glad you had a good evening with your friends and that you've got the food shopping done. Have you wrapped up all the gifts yet? I haven't, but I don't have many to do. No point really wrapping up the cats' new catnip mice!!!

Pamela - Annoying to have something wrong with the car, but good it's not harmful. Good for you making shortbread (I love shortbread for Christmas) and cookies, glad that your OH likes them!

Stay warm and dry folks. Big hugs for Catsey pets from me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
21-12-2014, 08:41 PM   #4

Hi all, a quiet day here as OH has given me his cold! Sorry to read about Katie.
I hope all are well.