Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
14-12-2014, 07:42 PM   #1

Sleepy Sunday

What's everyone been doing today?

I've been wrapping up Christmas presents

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-12-2014, 07:46 PM   #2

Re: Sleepy Sunday

evening Phoenix and anyone else who comes along later.
I have been christmas shopping with my sons.
Most of the presents bought now but still need to wrap.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-12-2014, 08:35 PM   #3

Evening Pheonix and Shelley.

Glad you got your presents wrapped Pheonix
Shelley, hopefully you got all your shopping!!

We have had a fairly busy day. Had to go food shopping as well as other bits and bobs. Decided to put the tree up but decided i didnt like the baubles i have, went to get different 1s and cant get any noce 1s anywhere!! Got my lights on the tree though. Came back, went to put the baubles i have on then got a call about OH nana so had to go to hers, shes ok though. My tree is sitting in the corner with lights and about 10 baubles and decorations on it!! will finish it at some point!!!

Having a wee southern comfort now and making dinner which we have also had to rethink as the chicken didnt smell great!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-12-2014, 10:24 PM   #4

Pamela, glad nana is ok

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-12-2014, 10:37 PM   #5

Evening all - sort of lots of little bits today that didn't add up to much. Printing my Christmas cards and the printer kept jamming up. Not many left to go now.

Was planning to steam clean the kitchen floor this morning but the steamers broken. Power light comes on but no steam - that didn't last long! And I did like it. Have had to use a mop and dilute white vinegar - looks OK but with the steam I knew it was clean. Also a lot more effort involved with the mop.

Going to a supermarket tomorrow to buy wrapping and a few bits - most things are bought (with are awaiting a few deliveries). Just need to make sure things are wrapped ready for folk that we will be seeing next week.

Shame about the quiz ..... but maybe in the New Year???

Hope everyone is warm, dry and safe - especially our furry friends. I've just had a wonderful cuddle with Kizzy.