Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-12-2014, 10:48 AM   #1

It's Saturday

Morning everyone. Chilly here this morning but nice. Had barney up in the woods this morning. Was great. Still a snow covering here and he was loving it. Very slippy at places though! Need to go to oh mums house and will either put our tree up today or tomorrow once we decide where it's going.

Hope your all having a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
13-12-2014, 12:43 PM   #2

Re: It's Saturday

It's gorgeous out there now, well, over the other side of the valley as ours is still frost bound. Even the hens are still cuddled up in the coop! Extra corn for them today to keep them warm, had to pour hot water on their drinkers to thaw the ice.

Going shopping with mam later as Ceri is off with Claire looking for things for me. Will write a hint list, I need new gloves, perfume and I'd like a couple of dvds.

Have a good day all, keep warm and drink mulled wine

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
13-12-2014, 12:57 PM   #3

Good morning Pamela, Posh Puss amd all to follow. It is now just after midnight on Sunday morning and I'm off to bed after a most horrible Saturday. Got woken up at 2.37am by a quake and that was followed by 12 other quakes throughout the day. The last was at 7pm. My cats were demented all day as they could feel the ground moving constantly. The poor things didn't settle but instead kept walking around crying and refusing to eat. My poor dog is a wreck but she will come to bed with me now. I'm praying that we don't have any more quakes through the night.

Pamela, glad the day is improving weatherwise for you.Glad Barney likes the snow. Have fun with that xmas tree.

Posh Puss, have fun doing your xmas shopping. I do hope your husband gets you the things on your wish list.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday. I'm off to bed now. Love to all feathered and furred Catsey pets

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-12-2014, 03:54 PM   #4

Afternoon Pamela, PP and dinky. I really am sorry for you and your animals dinky - all I can do is send virtual hugs.

Hope you get your tree up Pamela and hope a nice little surprise will be bought home for you PP! It's been glorious here - OH and I and the dogs went on a Schnauzer walk at Highdown Hill, north of Worthing this morning and it was lovely, really enjoyed it. 12 dogs in all, 10 miniature Schnauzers, I giant and Dora our Lurcher x. It was to celebrate Boris' 1st birthday (and his sister) which was yesterday and two of the others dogs' birthday today and a human too. There were dogs cakes and people cakes and I think everyone had a good time. Home now and having a cuppa tea and looking at the photos I took.

Hope everyone stays safe and warm - I don't mind winter when you get days like this.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-12-2014, 09:56 PM   #5

evening all.
Dinky i do hope you don't get anymore quakes and everything settles down again, i can't begin to imagine what it must be like.
Angie, the walk sounds great, might we be seeing some pics ?
Nette i took you literaly and have been drinking mulled wine, i love it.
We went a nice dog walk this morning and then i spent the day at a doll friends house, there were approx 7 friends there and we had a jacobs join. Roberta's house is like a christmas grotto.