Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
12-12-2014, 10:57 AM   #1

Feisty Friday

Well that was a wild and stormy night!!
My three were kicking off at 2am lots of running and yowling, and I hear it more now since the new wood floor went down. So I went out to see what was wrong, well, that was it then- food please! Fell for it- sucker!

I left the bedroom door open after that and they calmed down. I just listened to the rain and wind and soon dropped off again. Missed my alarm call though and was woken at 8am to the doorbell and Ceri's carer arriving. No swim today, will go tomorrow.

It's Christmas Jumper day today, I'm wearing my nice gingerbread man with santa hat on , Ceri , his turkey one with the words, "I'm Stuffed" written on it… very apt too, he's stretching it to capacity!

See you later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-12-2014, 03:06 PM   #2

Re: Feisty Friday

Hi PP - yes it was wild, windy and wet here too last night, the only casualty was one of the bird feeders blown down. Not sure where Pip was last night but Kizzy was a bit like your girls, she was jumping on us and not able to settle down at all. Guess it's understandable given how sensitive their little whiskers are.

Monty has been for his pre Christmas groom this morning and has a bandana on, that's our contribution to Christmas jumper day, as we don't really have them. I have a nice Aran style jumper with a sheep on it but that's not very Christmassy, although it will be jazzed up a bit for the dogs' party next Wednesday!!!

Have a calm day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-12-2014, 05:29 PM   #3

afternoon peeps.
Your christmas jumpers sound fun Nette, i don't have one so i borrowed Howard's snowman one for work.
Angie, i bet Monty looks great in his bandana.
Work went well this morning and we are just back from a very chilly river walk with the dogs. Kwame had great fun running along the river bank making sure all the ducks were in the water were they belong,lol.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
12-12-2014, 07:37 PM   #4

Calmer here now but going to be -3 tonight. More cats on the bed I think!! Must look through my clothes for my winter jumpers and get some new snow boots and thick socks. I refuse to be cold anymore, had enough when I was little. Nothing like getting out of bed onto cold lino in a morning to wake you up. My stepdad had a great way of us all keeping warm at night. He used to put housebricks in the oven then wrap them in a sheet. We didn't have hot water bottles. As they cooled down you could unwrap them. Stay warm peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-12-2014, 09:29 PM   #5

Lord FM - I remember those days. We did have hot water bottles though and didn't have bricks! No central heating of course and terrible windows so they iced up on the inside. Paraffin heaters and electric fires and liberty bodice. Can't believe I survived!!! I'd hate to go back to those cold days. Just talking to OH this evening about digging out my thermal long-johns for a walk tomorrow!!!