Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
10-12-2014, 05:23 PM   #1

Windy Wednesday

I hope everyone in the North and West is OK. It sounds as though some parts are getting a battering at the moment. It's not too bad here but is getting a bit gusty- much to Tolly's disgust. He tends to go a bit loopy in the wind and has been busily chasing his tail for a while.
OH is due back in the early hours so I'm hoping all his travelling is done before the next front comes in with more stormy weather. I've had a quiet few days doing bits and pieces of work and tending to the needs of the moggies. Madam (Smudge) had a vet trip yesterday to check on her glucose levels and she is just about talking to me again. She makes her displeasure felt at the top of her lungs on the way there and is silent on the way home- she just glowers at me from the cat basket.
Hope all are well.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
10-12-2014, 09:50 PM   #2

Re: Windy Wednesday

Very gusty here CS. Managed to walk the dogs in between hailstones. Catching up with my cards, sewing like mad. Lovely and warm, Tess the youngest lurcher, is on the sofa with me. All cats tucked up in various beds all over the house. Chubbiz used to miaow if he got take anywhere so I had to hold his paw through the mesh. Out for lunch with the girls tomorrow, might have a quick squizz for some new snow boots, mine are leaking. Hope all are warm, well and cosy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-12-2014, 12:00 AM   #3

Re: Windy Wednesday

Evening CS and FM - not been bad here weather-wise but I've been thinking about folks in the north-west. I've never heard of a storm bomb before.

All critters safe and warm here, soon to be tucked up for the night. Sleep well all.