Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
07-12-2014, 10:13 AM   #1

Snowy Sunday

Morning everyone

As the title suuddenly got really dark and the snow just started coming down like a blizzard and couldnt see much in front of us!! Home now thankfully and starting to heat up!! Snow has come on again not sure if its on for the day. Hope not as need to go out later but going to put the tree up later so will be nice if its snowing when im doing that!!

Hope you are all safe and warm with pets snuggled up beside you

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
07-12-2014, 11:26 AM   #2

Re: Snowy Sunday

Good morning Pamela and all to follow .It's Sunday evening here and still mild after a warm day. I got heaps of washing done plus all the cats blankets. The dog has been stretched out on her cool mat for most of the day. She hates the heat. I went to a garage sale this morning and picked up a large cat carrier cage ( used to transport a cat from Australia to NZ,) for $7 so the cats have had fun playing in it.

Pamela, the snow sounds lovely.We never have a white xmas here unfortunately.Enjoy putting up your tree.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the countdown to xmas. Love to all furries. I'm off to bed now. Work tomorrow so will be an early start.Have a great day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-12-2014, 01:41 PM   #3

Morning Pamela, evening dinky!

SNOW - need photos if you can!!! After a couple of frosty bright days it's warmed up here 8C, we've had a couple of sharp showers but sun is out atm and it feels warmer.

Having a pre-lunch sherry here - always a temptation when we bought a bottle in for Christmas, think we might have to buy another one. Never have sherry otherwise but it is rather Christmassy. Have been doing the odd mince pie testing but yet to find the best this year. Any hints???

Kizzy is asleep on our bed under the blankie. She's being very affectionate lately, not really sure why - she had a big Christmas-tree-tail this morning, so perhaps she's just getting into the festive swing .... if there was a strange cat around, she'd be acting nervous and extra timid, so it's not that. She's a bit of an enigma but of course is Queen of My Heart and always will be.

Cuddles to all Catsey cats and dogs from me and a big Advent Kiss too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
07-12-2014, 06:07 PM   #4

Hi all, it's been an odd day weather wise here. Very windy at times, rainy and the it all cleared and was sunny for the last hour of daylight.
I had a nice trip to London yesterday to meet up with a former colleague. We went to the Photographers gallery and then to the National Portrait Gallery to see the Grayson Perry exhibition- both were great.
Still on my own here until OH returns from his travels in the early hours of Thursday morning. I'm managing with the cat wrangling but it is easier with 2! Tolly can be a truculent little s*d at times and OH manages him in that mood much better than I can. Luckily he is behaving OK for me most of the time but I think of the three of them he misses Dave. I got a mega purr form him during a head scratch session this morning- something he doesn't usually do for me!