Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-12-2014, 08:38 AM   #1

Day off Friday

Morning everyone. Got a day off today and OH is on holiday today. Heading to Edinburgh for a walk around the christmas market and get our annual snow globe Love this time of year for the market there, just the smells and the noise is great!! Getting the tram today which will be my first time on the Edinburgh tram system!

Hope all poorly cats are getting better and chin tickles to all catsey furbabies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-12-2014, 02:31 PM   #2

Re: Day off Friday

Afternoon all ......... hope you enjoy your day out shopping Pamela!

Overcast here now after a fairly bright morning. Got a few things done outside and am now indoors having lunchtime apple and a mug of soup. OH's cough came back with a vengeance last night and he had to get up around 1.00 am and go and try to sleep in the sitting room, so we both had a disturbed night. Maybe a snooze is in store for this afternoon.

Cuddles and chin tickles to all furry friends from me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
05-12-2014, 05:35 PM   #3

afternoon Pamela, Angie and anyone else.
Hope you enjoyed the market Pamela and got some nice things, the atmosphere is lovely at these christmas events.
Angie, sorry to hear your o/h 's cough has come back, what a nuisance, nothing worst than disturbed sleep.
Must admit i'm not sleeping well at the moment, i keep wakening up and then struggle to go back off, my mind is buzzing at the moment.
Nice busy weekend starting with a meal out tonight for Howards birthday, then a doll fair tomorrow.
Sunday we are going to Howarth to see the christmas market and various other christmassy things, very atmospheric place.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
05-12-2014, 07:38 PM   #4

Evening folks, lovely idea, the Christmas Fair. We will be doing the one in Manchester next week. More jollop for your OH Angie.

Very cold here, a full and bright moon. Not long back from having the dogs out. Nice and warm now. Done some on line shopping and sent off some presents. Very early I know but rather they get there early. Need to sort out a card and stuff for friends on Gozo. Need to get OH's cards too. I love doing that, I get him cards from all the animals as well as from me, especially Barnaby.

Keep warm and well folks and furries.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
05-12-2014, 11:42 PM   #5

i love the idea of the pets getting your o/h cards Fm. I went to the manchester christmas markets two years ago, they were lovely, i didn't buy anything as very expensive apart from something to eat. The atmosphere was great.
Lovely meal out tonight at the chinese banquet, the staff are so courteous and pleasant, makes a change.