Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-12-2014, 09:00 AM   #1

chilly Wednesday

Morning everyone. Happy Wednesday!!

Chilly here this morning. Light coating of frost to start the morning. Not much to report. Just working today. In town early as I want to nip into a shop before I start at 845am. Treated myself to a Mcdonalds breakfast as the shop doesn't open til 8am and the Mcdonalds is right across the road. Better than waiting out in the cold!!

Have a good day everyone and chin tickles to furbabies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-12-2014, 01:59 PM   #2

Re: chilly Wednesday

Morning Pamela ........ yes, chilly here too. No frost but a bitter wind. Glad I'm in the warm today, we've been sorting out paperwork, lovely!

Not much to report - I was out yesterday to meet ex work colleagues for lunch, it was nice to catch up - the 5 of us are all retired now but the others are all busy grandmothers and I'm rather glad not to be!

Cuddles to all furry friends today, keep each other warm!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
03-12-2014, 09:21 PM   #3

Re: chilly Wednesday

Evening folks. Very cold here, clear sky and icy. All furries are in and warm. Fecto is just tucking into his chicken. He will sleep all night now. I had Big Fooze, Huggins, Swirl and Inky all on the sofa with me. OH did get a photo but it didn't come out very well. Meeting for me this morning. Great meeting, 18 there, 2 of them it was only their 2nd meeting so that's great. Hope they keep coming back. Finished another card tonight. I have one to make up before Friday so I can take it to the meeting for a friend who is going to Argentina and Uruguay for the winter. Keep warm folks.