Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
02-12-2014, 11:04 AM   #1

Tuesday already???

Help, I'm starting to feel a little panicky everyone seems to have got all ready for Christmas and I just feel out of the loop. I done some shopping, not going overboard with presents this year anyway, but no trimming up yet, cards are unsigned, not even thought about food- is it me? I'm listening to lots of Christmas songs on the radio and think, it's not happening! The weeks are flying by, I don't know where the year has gone.

All that said the cats are comfy, we are both feeling fine, no colds (fingers crossed) it's a lovely crisp and blue sky day here. I'm just doing the usual laundry/ironing stuff before my Barnardos shift.

Happy Tuesday to you all, I'm going to read back on the posts I missed over the weekend. xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
02-12-2014, 04:40 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday already???

Oh Christmas is ages off PP- we have done nothing and won't for a couple of weeks!
It is grey, wet, windy and miserable here. The moggies are unimpressed as am I. OH is in Cape Verde for work so he, at least, is warm. I'm sole cat wrangler for the next 10 days
Ah well, been shopping and bought all my favourite food and am planning to watch what I want on the TV. I miss him but will also make the most of pleasing myself (and the cats too of course) for a while- which may include putting the heating on early today!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-12-2014, 07:03 PM   #3

Re: Tuesday already???

evening ladies.
I know what you mean about feeling panicky re christmas. I love this time of the year though and try very hard not to be stressed,lol.
Not started my shopping proper yet just got one or two pressies.
I have put our old christmas cards up, certain ones i keep if they are really nice or from someone not here anymore.I have a very precious card from Eileen the one and only year we exchanged cards and every year it goes up with the others.
Took my youngest son for a medical this morning, then i went to Preston to buy the big issue mag, street cat Bob and James are in it. Couldn't find the seller at first, he'd had to go back and get more mags.