Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-11-2014, 11:05 AM   #1

St Andrew's Day

Happy St Andrew's Day to our Scottish friends! Hope your day goes well.

Overcast here again today after a brightish day yesterday. Bit of a Red Letter Day here ..... Kizzy has eaten a little bit of Nature's Menu raw. Didn't see how much exactly she ate as I left her in peace and of course Pip probably finished it off for her, after eating his! But it's progress. She turned her little nose up at the new RC Fussy Cat kibble! As she'd put on a bit of weight at her last vet visit and doesn't seem thin I'm not too worried and expect that she's getting plenty of mouse or other rodent. Pip doesn't eat his kill, but Kizzy always has.

Ah well, I'm off to get something to eat now, late breakfast before OH gets home with the dogs. Thanks for asking yesterday Cats' Staff, but he's still full of it, coughing and now he has a blocked ear too. Very nasty bug he's had and I still have no idea how I've avoided it.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
30-11-2014, 05:54 PM   #2

Re: St Andrew's Day

Thanks Angie!!

Glad Kizzy has enjoyed her raw dinner Funny wee things when they start to ignore what they have been used to for food, Harris is a nightmare if i change anything!

Hope your OH is feeling better.

We went and picked Barney up and could tell he was happy to see us!! His reaction said it all!! Also went and got some fish for OH big tank and moved some of mine to his so they have more space to grow. I got some new 1s too, got 1 last lot that i want to get then that will be the tank how i want it.

Hope you all have a lovely evening.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
30-11-2014, 08:40 PM   #3

Hi all, I hope you continue to avoid the bug Angie! I'm glad that Barney was pleased to see you Pamela.
We had a quiet day today as OH is heading off to Cape Verde tomorrow for work (!!). It's our anniversary today and I have some lovely flowers, chocolates and gin

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
30-11-2014, 08:50 PM   #4

Happy anniversary CS and O/H
Malaika and Kwame like Natures Menu raw nuggets Angie, glad Kizzy enjoyed her meal.
Pamela, it would be nice to see a picture of your fish tank.
Walked the dogs twice today and put the christmas deccies up.