Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 3 cats british moggies
09-06-2008, 12:53 AM   #11

Re: Funny little habits

My 'she'cat using litter tray, she likes to cover it up with the litter and pull the litter liner over after she has finished! Its funny to watch. we got her a pink cat tray.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
09-06-2008, 02:58 PM   #12

Beauty prefers to drink out of the bird bath.

She'll go over to it and sniff it before drinking (usually anyway- on a hot day she just drinks!)

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 1 black BSH and 1 Bengal cross
25-06-2008, 11:54 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycakes
Denis will take his food out of his bowl with his paws and eat it (like Arthur did on the cat food ads). He also like me to throw peices of meat so he can chase it catch it and kill it.....so he thinks
Tibby does that too! he throws his food up, catches it and chases it, it ends up under the cooker etc and i have to dig it out lol
he also sticks his tongue out a lot (very cute!!) and nuzzles and sucks on my ear whilst purring extremely loudly if he gets the chance, kinda weird lol
oh and he makes noises that sound like a guinea pig squeek
Jake on the other hand makes duck noises when he play fights with Tibby

strange kitties

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Exotic Short Hair
09-07-2008, 09:26 PM   #14

Figo sticks his paw in the water bowl too before drinking, quite funny to watch. One other funny habit he has is, whenever he does something naughty and I playfully chase him, he either runs to his food bowl and pretends to eat or runs to his litter tray and sits there , I think he knows that when he is in these two places he is not disturbed and left alone funny how he learnt that.