Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: dsh
25-06-2008, 09:17 AM   #1

Beau

Well four days in and Beau has proved to be a real little cuddle bug, he is an absolute a little darling.

I'm just wondering though when we should let him out, we were planning on after 2 weeks but is this too soon? he is very eager to get out and about but this wont happen until we know that it is safe to do so.

Also he has a liking to rolling around in his cat tray, Ive never seen Nutmeg do that

Nutmeg is still not happy with Beau being around and will spit and growl if he is near, I'm sure that it will be ok soon though.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-06-2008, 09:33 AM   #2

Re: Beau

Unless you have a cat proofed garden and know for certain that Beau won't be able to get out, then I wouldn't let him out yet. If I were you, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

You can search on this forum for cat proofing gardens - there are quite a few threads on this topic!

Not sure about rolling around in the litter tray. Sure someone else will be along who is knowledgeable about that!

25-06-2008, 09:56 AM   #3

I do agree with you angieh, we had thought about keeping him in until garden is cat proofed.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
25-06-2008, 04:45 PM   #4

I wouldn't let him out yet. They can move so fast, he could be out of the garden in a second! I've never heard of rolling in the litter, but he's a kitten and they do silly strange things as they learn all about the big wide world that's all new to them! He sounds like a sweetheart!

25-06-2008, 06:27 PM   #5

He is a sweetheart, if you look on my profile you can see his pic