Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-08-2023, 09:14 AM   #1

Saturday daily

Morning ladies.

It’s dull here but hoping it brightens up. Had a busy week at work again. Now for a quiet weekend as I have just tested positive for Covid!! Had a little bit of a scratchy throat last night and didn’t bother too much but had no smell this morning so I tested! Feeling fine at the moment so hoping it stays that way like last time.

Had Mia at the vet last night for her boosters. We sat in the waiting room for a while but the vet came out and asked us to take Mia outside for her jag as she is always less stressed out there. He got to check her teeth and heart for the first time in 7 years!! She was such a good girl and been given a clean bill of health 😁

Dinky how are you? Has it stopped raining there? I do hope so! How are the cats? Keeping you busy I can imagine!! Have you been ok whilst Janna has been working late?

Shelley, do you have any plans this week at the caravan? Is your dad coming to join you?

Have a great weekend ladies 😁

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-08-2023, 09:21 AM   #2

Re: Saturday daily

Morning Pamela and evening Dinky.
Yes dull here too at the moment but hopefully will brighten up soon.
Off to the beach soon, the other day we saw a female adder basking in the sun, down the lane.
Off to the cock inn for dinner this evening.
No my dad not coming to join us, Kwame wont tolerate Reuben im afraid.
James and Hannah arriving on tuesday.
Pamela, i do hope you remain feeling ok, what a shame to be ill at the weekend.
Glad Mia was ok at the vets, our vet sees dogs outside ever since covid.
Dinky, hope everything ok with you.
Last night i watched a documentary about Whakaari, terrifying.