Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
22-07-2023, 08:02 AM   #1

Nice cool Staurday

Good morning ladies,

Its nice and cool here today. Its been clamy recently again. Not much happening this weekend. Will take the girls out for their walk and then i want to go see my sister as its her birthday today. Not sure what the plan is for tomorrow yet.

Mia did great at mantrailing on Thursday for her first time. Very much more a relaxed pace with Mia than it is with Robyn but she got the the hang of it and did great on her last trail.

Had a half day at work yesterday so went shopping for a couple of things then chilled with my girls and Steven and i watched 2 of teh previous Mission Impossible films as he wants to go to the cinema tomorrow and see the new one.

Dinky, So sorry to hear you have had a struggle the last few days because of Willows anniversary. We are always here to listen if you want to talk. I am dreading next year when it is Barneys 1st anniversary. Sorry to hear about the wee starling passing away but at least you and Janna were there to keep him safe in his final moments so he wasnt targeted by other birds and animals. The wee bird you rescued from the feeder would have been grateful for you helping him as well.

Did the rain come last night? I hope you get your curtains up to make you feel more secure when Janna is working late at night. Please tell her to be careful when heading home at night. Thats a great tax rebate she is due as well! I am still waiting on my expenses being paid from Birmingham! They have been approved but still nothing. Hopefully get it sorted next week. Please also replace your locks so you are safe!

Shelley how are you feeling? Happy anniversary to you and Howard as well, did you go out and celebrate with a nice meal? When are you moving building for work? Im sure it will all go smoothly, its always the thought of doing it!

Have a great weekend ladies