Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
10-08-2009, 04:49 PM   #1

Post this on your fridge door

This is something I found in the latest cats protection newsletter:

The following should be posted very low on the refrigerator door:

Dear Dogs and Cats

The dishes with the paw prints on are yours and contain your food. The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Placing a paw print in the middle of my plate and food does not stake a claim for it becoming your food and dish, nor do I find it aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.

The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack. Racing me to the bottom is not the object. Tripping me doesn’t help because I can fall faster than you can run.

I cannot buy anything bigger than a king sized bed. I am very sorry about this. Do not think I will continue sleeping on the couch to ensure your comfort. Dogs and cats can actually curl up into a ball when they sleep. It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other, stretched out to the fullest extent possible. I also know that sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging out the other end to maximise space is nothing but sarcasm.

For the last time, there is no secret exit from the bathroom! If, by some miracle, I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it is not necessary to claw, whine, meow, try to turn the knob or get your paw under the edge in an attempt to open the door. I must exit through the same door that I entered. Also I have been using the bathroom for years - canine/feline attendance is not required.

The proper order for kissing is: kiss me first then go smell the other dog or cat’s bum. I cannot stress this enough.

Finally, in fairness, dear pets, I have posted the following message on the front door:

TO ALL NON PET OWNERS WHO VISIT AND LIKE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT OUR PETS:

1. They live here. You don’t.
2. If you don’t want their fur on your clothes, stay off the furniture. That’s why they call it ‘fur’niture.
3. I like my pets a lot better than I like most people.
4. To you, they are animals. To me, they are adopted sons/daughters who are short, hairy, walk on all fours and don’t speak clearly.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
10-08-2009, 08:03 PM   #2

Re: Post this on your fridge door

Oldie but goodie, still gives me a laugh!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH Cats
10-08-2009, 08:48 PM   #3

That is great RCR! Never seen that before - so clever
I love the part for the non pet owners - that made me laugh so hard
I am going to print that off - thanks for sharing that - too cute!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
10-08-2009, 10:08 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyKatz
That is great RCR! Never seen that before - so clever
I love the part for the non pet owners - that made me laugh so hard
I am going to print that off - thanks for sharing that - too cute!
Your welcome HK