Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
21-07-2005, 06:56 PM   #1

Sam.....

......How is your friend who was badly injured in London a couple of weeks ago now?

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Is owned by Persians
22-07-2005, 04:34 AM   #2

Re: Sam.....

Mags thanks for asking.
Shes been moved to our local hospital thankfuly so i can see her daily.Shes had to have a couple of operations on her spine,to basicaly move things back to where they should be plus other things which i dont understand.All to do with the spinal cord.
.They werent sure if she would walk again but shes getting feelings back in her legs,so thats very positive.Fingers crossed
She still has a long stay in the hospital,but when she finally comes out shes staying with us.
Should be fun with all my cats.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
22-07-2005, 07:57 AM   #3

It all sounds very positive for her Sam. That's a huge step forward if she has started to get sensation back in her legs and it must help her tremendously knowing she has such a good friend, how very generous of you to have her come and stop with you....I hope all continues to go well for her

Global Moderator

22-07-2005, 08:19 AM   #4

I'm pleased to hear things are going in the right direction for your friend Sam. It is going to be a long job and she is lucky to have such a good friend as you...Give her our best wishes.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
22-07-2005, 03:16 PM   #5

fingers crossed for your friend Sam

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Is owned by Persians
22-07-2005, 04:13 PM   #6

She does have a long way to go but its all positive which is just good.She helps herselp as she hasnt let it get her down.Shes like me very strong (stubbon is actually the term)
I went in today and gave her a big hug and said thats from "catpages" and she just laughed and said thanks

shes the best,ive know her since i was well its been one long time.Shes like a sister i never had.I was fostered and she lived next door to my foster parents.We just hit it off.We think the same ,we say thing together and we know how each other is thinking.Theres a definate link between us.

Global Moderator

22-07-2005, 04:55 PM   #7

I can understand now Sam why your friend means so much to you.....you are so lucky to have found someone like that, it's great when you just click isn't it....