Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-08-2013, 08:39 AM   #1

at last its friday!!

Morning everyone. Its overcast but ok here today.

Not much planned. Work then going to the vet to take a thank you card with a few personal words and a tub of celebrations to say thanks for all their work and care with Harris.

Took barney to dog school last night and I did the class with him and he was really good lots of treats for good behaviour were given!!

Hope everyone has a lovely day and lots of chin tickles to catsey pets

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-08-2013, 09:57 AM   #2

Re: at last its friday!!

Morning Pamela - what a nice thing to do, I bet Harris' vet will appreciate the thanks and chocolates. I'm sure not many pet owners show their appreciation in that way - of course I say thank you, but I've never done anything else. I can think of one occasion when perhaps I should have - a couple of years ago when Pip was hospitalised.

It's overcast here and we've had mizzly rain but it is quite sticky and humid. Hope the rain proper holds off a bit, as my gardening man is here atm and OH is out walking the dogs.

I'm glad to hear that Barney was good at class last evening Pamela. You must find that encouraging. Well done both of you. Virtual treat for Barney, "Good Boy"!

I asked OH to send our agility trainer an email Thank You for administering first aid to Monty on Tuesday when he got stung. It was a wasp, evidently several other people and dogs have been stung since. I shall not be going anywhere near that place until the colder weather, as I am allergic to wasp sting.

Not sure what's on today, probably some housework. Hope everyone has a good day, whatever you are doing.

Ear rubs to Catsey cats from me!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-08-2013, 10:47 PM   #3

Evening all -

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
16-08-2013, 10:52 PM   #4

Just about making it in time. Had a lovely shopping day in Cardiff with my SIL and niece. Italian restaurant lunch then hit the shops, good results too. I had a new top and the other two each had dresses for upcoming weddings. Gorgeous day in the city, got a bit more suntan on my face. Could have a couple of glasses of wine with lunch too coz we took the train there and back