Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 2 cats
04-03-2008, 09:51 PM   #11

Re: Raw Feeding

Hi Elaine, It's called Bozita. It's a Swedish food available from Zooplus. You can either get chunks in jelly that come in a tetra pack, or canned meat that isn't chunks. The canned food works out cheaper per 100gms. Ive bought both and the cats' liked both.

Angieh, I know exactly what you mean about being squeamish with whole prey. It took months for me to pluck up the courage to give it a try, and I'm still not great with it. There are things that I just haven't been able to cope with as yet. I had about 15 wood pigeons in the freezer a month ago, and I couldn't even look at them, let alone prepare them. So I gave the lot to a friend of mine who doesn't have a problem with things like that. Silly, I know, as it's no different than the chicken legs, lamb necks, brisket, whatever, that I have in the freezer. Just that it hasn't been prepared and still looks like an animal.
I hope to master these things one day though

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
04-03-2008, 10:19 PM   #12

Re: Raw Feeding

Thanx for that Daisy-Doo