Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
20-12-2007, 08:57 AM   #1

Thursday Daily

Morning all

Up with the lark to scrape the car . Sorry Ive been missing in action. Things have been a bit hectic here to say the least.

Sean was on the phone. He seem's to be quite cheerfull and thinks he will be home in April. He's also booked the Castle for the 8th June.

So far I have a semi free day. So intend to snuggle up with Catsey.

Talk to you all later. Take care on the ice everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
20-12-2007, 09:29 AM   #2

Re: Thursday Daily

Morning Jac, morning all. Another cold but crisp, dry day here. I have woken up with a stinking cold this morning. I thought I might as I had a really sore throat yesterday I have just had a text from hubby, he's also feeling very off colour today too, looks like we'll both be full of it by Christmas. Typical, the first year ever that I don't have to cook the Christmas dinner and I won't be able to taste it!!!! Not much planned for today, just a few last minute pressies to pick up and some prospective new kitten parents coming round this evening to have a look at the kittens.

Take care all if you are out and about and have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
20-12-2007, 09:53 AM   #3

Thick ice on the cars here too. When we left the jazz club last night (I gave up at about 12.15am), ice was already forming over the car!

The head/face/neck pain is starting to lift a bit, but I have a roaring sore throat - if it's not one thing it's another!! Off to the docs in a bit, then to get 2 more pressies in town (thank heaven I live walking distance and don't have to queue and fight for parking space). And that's it!!!

OH has taken a complaining Sebastian to nursery - I hope he's OK on the slippery little roads up by the office on his big, fat sports tyres

Right - off for a shower, get some washing on and the day begins

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
20-12-2007, 09:59 AM   #4

Morning Ladies...Its super frosty here this morning, looks like snow!!!Even Chancer is reluc tant to go out this morning...
I have the Airport run this afternoon, hopfully the roads will not be slippy...
PK & Yola....Hope you start feeling better soon, and the sore throats and coughs & sneezes have gone by Christmas day...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-12-2007, 11:00 AM   #5

Well sorry to spoil all this "cheerful" illness feel to the thread (here I burst into song, come on join in you know it).....BUT I FEEL GOOD......*du du du du*...KNEW THAT I WOULD..... why you are all asking...SIMPLE really its CHRISTMAS.........................

Seriously though, weather is chilly, a frost car windows iced up. Just had a nice brekkie of bacon, fried egg (slightly runny to dip my bread in) mushrooms (yummy) fresh tomatoes and brown sauce.... now had a shower and having five minutes before venturing out and onward.

EVERYONE have a good day.....hope thoe poorly feel better soon
Yola sure OH will travel safely. Hope the Docs get you sorted.
Moli have a safe journey.
Fran hope you feel better and any hints as to whom the new "family" of the Siamese boy will be yet? If not are the people tonight looking for a boy/girl...what colour come on dish the info woman....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
20-12-2007, 11:09 AM   #6

Kazz after meeting you, you have just confirmed my first opinion. You are truly mad woman!!!!!!!!! but nice.

I wasted my time scraping the car while Ceilidh was having her breakfast. When we went out for the school run it had iced over again. That was in half an hour It's cold here today!

I have to wrap Mum's Crimbo as she's away with the Grinch tomorrow at 6am for a month! Spain is calling them.

I have the joy of dropping pressies off to OH daughter and twins when I collect Ceilidh. Guess what???? She's got them a kitten . Poor wee thing is all I can say. Will update you on it tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
20-12-2007, 11:54 AM   #7

Morning all
Its absolutely freezing here too.Lil took some persuading to go out on her morning walk and she spent most of the time we were out shivering bless her.Shes now all snuggled up in her basket next to a nice warm radiator.
Have started letting the kittens out in the garden now the Milo has lost his plums he is still on his harness attached to the dogs training lead,just untill all those nasty hormones have left him completely I have some pics of them all checking all was ok outside this morning,ill post them in a mo.
Nothing much planned for today,off to work tonight,will get my redundancy letter tonight,Mad rang me last night to say that they have been given theirs,oh well we all knew that it was coming.
Hope everyone whos not feeling well starts to feel better soon.

Have a good day all xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
20-12-2007, 01:01 PM   #8

Having a very relaxing day after the frantic last few days of the end of term.
Finally brought the tree in yesterday evening and it's now decorated and sitting in the corner. The cats like sitting underneath it but aren't bothered about the baubles unless one falls off then they bat it around a bit.
Erin - sorry about the redundancy letter you're expecting, not what you need at Christmas, hope the New Year brings you better news.
Hope everyone stays safe on this freezing cold day, and that the poorly ones get better soon.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-12-2007, 01:12 PM   #9

Lovely day here, the sun is shining and yet the frost is still sparkling on the ground making everywhere look picturesque..

Mostly household chores to be done today, then making some sausage rolls later to freeze.

Fran ~ hope you and Martyn can shift those colds by Christmas..

Yola
~ hope you'll be feeling better soon too ......you've had more than your fair share of illnesses this year..

Kazz
~ I'll join you in the Christmas spirit, I love this time of the year too!
Don't forget we haven't seen your tree yet in the Christmas tree thread.

Stay warm, stay happy all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
20-12-2007, 02:47 PM   #10

Let's have a picture of that tree MrsH in the tree picture thread . . .