Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-12-2012, 07:32 AM   #1

Saturday daily

Well its Saturday has been for a fair while now. I know I have been awake since early hours.

Anyhow plan on putting the xmas decs up today..well going to get them them from the loft first
Putting up two new blinds (I have yet to but but have reserved them online) one kitchen, one back bedroom.
Buy some wood and pop a shelf above the radiator in the kitchen. Got to buy the wood cut it prime then paint it or varnish it.

So a busy ish day here planned will pop on later to post my progress.

Hope evryone is well and I may even do some christmas card writing later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-12-2012, 10:08 AM   #2

Re: Saturday daily

Morning early bird! We are also planning an excursion up into the loft today to get the decs down and also to find my fleece lined coat which is in one of those vacuum bags somewhere ......

It's bright here this morning, no frost, no wind and no rain. OH has just gone out with The Bogle. He said that there is a lurcher puppy that needs fostering .... I said "think about the cats", he said "it's a puppy", he said to Monty "well mate, looks like you're not going to get a friend". I'm thinking.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-12-2012, 03:57 PM   #3

Re: Saturday daily

Well think I have finished all the things I set out to do this morning.
Have brought the shelf and put it up above radiator in kitchen.
Brought the brackets and shelving for the bedroom and drilled holes and put it up.
Brought too blinds however seems the measurements are not quite right on the description and need to return for 2 longer blinds and then cut.
Been up in the loft got the decorations and gone a step further and put the tree up and some of the decorations. Just the outside lights and ceiling decs to do going all out this year.

Just had a lovely chicken salad for lunch - sharing/nicked some of Sals chicken.
Watching a sky+'d australian masterchef programme I do like the Ozzie version.

A nice day also brought an clothes airer for indoors given the weather it should come in handy.

Angie thinking about puppies is dangerous...... .....