Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 2 x DSH, all FIV+
25-07-2009, 05:09 PM   #11

Re: Complaints about my cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
I wouldnt worry too much about the barbed wire, yes cats can get scratched or snagged on it, but many people live near fields with barbed wire fences and their cats haven't died because of it.
I agree with that. The cat that lives in my parent's house goes through barbed wire every single day and is absolutely fine. In fact it is the road that worries me more than the wire.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: cross breed
25-07-2009, 09:58 PM   #12

It,s always difficult when you have the "neighbour from hell who hates cats" living next door to you
I had one like that when i lived in Braintree (many years ago)he too threatned to poison them if he caught them in his overgrown weed patch that he called a garden
Trouble is he carried out his threat and did poison one of my cats I had the police round and also reported him to RSPCA (not that they did anything)but as nothing could be proved he got away with it luckily my vet was able to save my cat but i wouldn't/couldn't trust him after that and so we moved away
I would suggest the water pistol treatment (it won,t hurt your cats and may keep them out of her erm...garden

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Ragdoll.
30-07-2009, 11:35 AM   #13

I bought my neigbhour a water gun so he could get my cats when the used his garden what I didn't tell him was the cat was a bengal and they love water .

Must admit though I use to go and clean up after her if she was seen.. . Really miss that cat