Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
07-11-2007, 12:19 AM   #11

Re: Tinkerbell :)

Thanks all
Kel those pics are actually quite decieving she is actually quite small bless her

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
07-11-2007, 12:32 AM   #12

Aww she is a pretty girl, is she bigger than Milo??

Catsey Veteran

07-11-2007, 12:35 AM   #13

No Moli she is much smaller than Milo.The poor baby has to put up with Ed calling her Pea head all the time cause her head is so tiny,bless her.
Milo is getting huge,I think hes going to be the bggest,hes really filling out and turning into a right stocky little man

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
07-11-2007, 12:38 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin
No Moli she is much smaller than Milo.The poor baby has to put up with Ed calling her Pea head all the time cause her head is so tiny,bless her.
Milo is getting huge,I think hes going to be the bggest,hes really filling out and turning into a right stocky little man
They both certainly have changed, big grown up cats now both absolutely gorgeous too....Have to admit though, Jerry is my favourite..

Catsey Veteran

07-11-2007, 12:39 AM   #15

Jerry is a babe and he knows it,hes got a bit of compertition to keep his "top cat" status though thats for sure,Tink is desperately after that position

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-11-2007, 03:14 AM   #16

It'll be interesting to see how that works out, Erin! I think my money would be on Tink .........

Catsey Veteran

07-11-2007, 11:44 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
It'll be interesting to see how that works out, Erin! I think my money would be on Tink .........
Mines on Tink too Eileen shes a right little madam,poor Milo was knocked to the bottom of the pecking order along time ago,and she has started picking fights with Jerry now

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Ask Erin... =o)
MrsErin is Male
07-11-2007, 12:16 PM   #18

I think she's a major pea, and wont get anywhere. She's scared of everything, lol bless her though she is a like a little doll, Jerry and Milo always play with the dogs, tink on the other hand runs away, even if the dogs move an inch she's off. I know i call her pea head, but really i love her just the same as everyone else in this house.