Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
31-05-2020, 09:34 AM   #1

Sunny again Sunday

No news yet re Eric, when Howard rung they'd put him in a side ward as a precaution and he apparently kicked off but the bought him an ice cream to pacify him, lol.
Waiting to hear is awful.
I've only known the couple for 7 months, Howard's known them for years, we started to offer help when freida was in hospital last year and it's grown from there.
Poor Eric is grieving as well as being ill.
Just a dog walk then in the garden to top up the tan , got a video call with friends later.
Dinky, I am so sorry to hear your sad news about little Damon, he will leave a big hole in your lives, RIP little one x
Sounds like you are winning with Miracle, get some food in that trap, very best luck.
Virtual hugs to you and Jenna
Pamela, I hope Barney is better today and Mias paw is improving.
Hope you enjoyed your run last night.
Shout out to Yola and Kazz, hope you are ok.
Just had news, Eric is doing ok and his test was negative, phew.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-05-2020, 06:44 PM   #2

Re: Sunny again Sunday

Hi Shelley thats great that Eric has tested negative. that will be a huge relief!! I hope you had a nice call with your friends.

Dinky, so sorry to hear about Damons passing, i am glad Janna was with him though. That will bring some comfort. Glad to hear that Miracle is getting closer to you and eating the food you are putting out. I hope you manage to get her home ithe next couple of day.

Took the dogs out early this morning and did a different variation of it so the dogs could get some time in the river close to us which they loved!!Mia's paw seems fine again and Barney also seemed better today so fingers crossed!! We had our "wee" car out again today as it has been so nice. Went to see OHs folks and his older sister turned up as well so was nice to see Kim again. We had no idea she was going. Came home and had a BBQ for 2

Was great being out with Jacqui last night, i surprised myself with how well i ran and came home buzzing. We are going to be running 3 times a week again. So glad we can now catch up. I am also going to start doing the weights in the house 2 days a week to help with upper body and core strength. (well thats the plan lol)

Take care everyone

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
31-05-2020, 11:35 PM   #3

Re: Sunny again Sunday

Hi Shelley, Pamela and all to follow.
Thank you both for your kindness over Damon.It's going to take a long time for poor Janna to get over his passing as Damon was her world. Being hand reared, he was very friendly. Janna got him when she was being badly bullied at school and she saw him as her only friend. She's gone right into herself again and won't talk.I'll just keep my eye on her.

SHELLEY, what fantastic news about Eric.He certainly didn't need that, on top of everything else he's been through. You will be VERY relieved as well.I hope your call yesterday went well.

PAMELA,I'm glad that Barney is feeling much better now and that Mia's paw is fine as well. I bet they enjoyed their time in the river, especially as the weather is so nice. Sounds as if you're enjoying those fantastic wee cars that you so cleverly made.What lovely weather you had for your BBQ for 2.I bet you enjoyed it. AND you're now back into your running again. Told you that you'd soon get your fitness level up again.Gracious me, weights as well.You ARE keen.

Gonna go over to feed Miracle now and tomorrow, I'll put the food into the cat cage and see if I can get her that way. Hopefully she'll settle down again.

Have a great day/evening everyone.