Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-05-2020, 12:50 PM   #1

Tuesday

Afternoon,
Your fish tanks sound lovely Pamela, exciting having a tank to fill.
Hope Mia's paw is healing well.
Been for the usual dog walk and to the farm shop.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
26-05-2020, 01:55 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday

Afternoon.

Hot, hot, hot here. I'm indoors working - about to jump on a call with the US office but after that I might go and work in the garden under the parasol - wifi signal permitting.

OH about to take his car up to the garage as it's misfiring badly. Hopefully they can sort it not too expensively.

Dexter is snuggled up next to me on the sofa (he's going to be miffed when I move in a second to do my call); his little furry body is so warm.

Kiki cat is asleep on the cool slate hearth across the room. Smart girl lol.

Hope all humans and furries in Catsey land are OK x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-05-2020, 08:19 PM   #3

Re: Tuesday

Hi Shelley and Yola,

Shelley, Mias paw is still not great. We are having to do shorter walks with her in the morning so i am doing them whilst OH takes Barney on a bigger walk. I dont mind though as i am starting early at work in the mornings for a bit of overtime so it lets me get organised earlier.

Yola, i do hope your husband got his car sorted without it costing a fortune. I need to get work done on mine but not looking forward to getting a quote on it as its not acheap car to fix unfortunately.

Dinky, have you managed to get Miracle home yet? I have been thinking about you and hoping she is home same.

Hope everyone is having a nice evening in the sun