Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
23-05-2020, 06:58 AM   #1

Sunny Saturday.

Hi Pamela, Shelley, Yola and all to follow.

It's Saturday evening here and it's been a lovely, fine day. Was able to get a lot of washing dry and cleaned up the back conservatory and the laundry, so quite a productive day.I've got black garage carpet in the conservatory and the white cat fur just sticks to it and it's very difficult to vacuum up. Still, it's looking a bit better now.

Still no Miracle but Janna saw her today and she left food for her. Her fur is starting to look awful as she has a flea allergy and if not treated, she bites herself until she bleeds. She's starting to do that now so I'm going to set up the trap tomorrow and hope I can lure her into it.

Pamela, hope you are enjoying your time off and that you're getting good weather.It's great that you'll be able to run with your friend next week. Much safer you you and it's nice to have company. Hope Mia's leg is a lot better now.

Shelley, hope you are having a good day and looking forward to the weekend. It's good that you will be able to work in isolation next week and I bet you're looking forward to it. and using zoom. Lotsa luck !!!

Yola, hope your knee is starting to improve. At least you'll be able to rest up this weekend although I guess it's hard with children in the house.

Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for your good wishes for Miracle.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and birds.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
23-05-2020, 11:39 AM   #2

Re: Sunny Saturday.

Hi Dinky i hope You and Janna are doing well. SOrry to hear that Miracle is still not home and sounds like she has sore skin. I do hope you get her home soon. Yesterday was just a quiet day, the shops all had queues so we didnt go in.

The weather here is wet and windy here. Had a short walk today as Mia cut her paw on the walk on glass. Got her home and cleaned it and bathed it in salt water. Managed to get it to stop bleeding. Trying to avoid vet visit as she is terrified of the vets and woudl be worse as we wouldnt be able to go in with her. Will keep an eye on it though and if it looks like it needs vet attention then we will take her.

Hope you all have a lovely saturday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-05-2020, 12:15 PM   #3

Afternoon, its howling a hooligan here.
Took dogs a quick walk, then picked up a few things for our elderly friend. Pamela, hope Mia's paw is going to be ok, poor girl .
Dinky, I only return to work on the 1st so a bit longer yet.
Hope you manage to catch Miracle soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-05-2020, 10:30 PM   #4

Evening. Voltarol is doing good things for my knee - still painful but not the agony it was. Boring stuff today; bathroom cleaning, clothes washing and mowing the lawn - well, weed patch.

Dinner was home made curry with venison bhuna as the star of the show. It was lush.

Weather’s been a bit hit and miss today but tomorrow bodes better so washing will go out on the line.

Dinky - sorry to hear about Miracle. My first thought is perhaps she’s poorly which has caused her to run and seek somewhere removed from home to be on her own. I hope you manage to get her back in the house x