Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-05-2020, 06:23 PM   #1

not sunny saturday

Evening everyone, i hope you are all having a lovely weekend. Ours has been quiet so far. I ordered new bluetooth headphones to see if they would help me with my running. Went a run after they arrived and i did my longest run of the year so far. Managed to do a 10km (6.25mile)!! Was only aiming for 5mile. Was nice being out and enjoying teh fresh air

Not much else to report.

Hope you are all staying safe Take care

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-05-2020, 06:30 PM   #2

Re: not sunny saturday

Evening Pamela, well done on your run, music helps.
Freida passed away this morning so Eric is in bits.
Howard has been with him for a big chunk of the day.
Bit worrying as I'm trying to shield, Howard has been careful since coming home.
Sun been in and out all day.
Can't help wondering where everyone is on here, I do hope things are ok.
On a positive note I bought custard powder

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-05-2020, 07:00 PM   #3

Re: not sunny saturday

HI Shelley, so sorry to hear of Friedas passing, such a shae for her family and friends especially with everything that is going on just now. Glad Howard has been there for Eric but has also been really careful when he has come home to you.

I have no idea why the custard powder is in teh recipe but as its there i followed it! I hope they turn out nice for you.

It was a great run, just enjoyed being otu but the muscles are suffering for it now! I think i will be spending the rest of the night on the couch with the feet up!

It has been very quiet around here. I like you hope everyone is ok. Hopefully instead of browsing, they will pop by and say hello.

Take care Shelley