Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-05-2020, 10:51 AM   #1

Dull Thursday

Morning Shelley and thse who may follow.

Looking rather dull outside today. Was lovely when ewe were out on our walk this morning. Not doing much today. Decided to have a PJ's day. I have cleaned the downstairs of the house this morning and also put awashing out although it looks like it might rain

Shelley, how was our class yesterday? I am still looking onto the open university courses to see which one i would like to do.

We have our neighbourhood quiz tonight at 7pm. We won it again last week but one of the nieghbours is the only one who hasnt hosted so we said to her to tae a shot as we hosted the week before. Nice for everyone to take a shot of asking the questions.

Dinky, i hope all is well with you. I have been thinking about you as you havent been around the forum.

Take care everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-05-2020, 08:44 PM   #2

Re: Dull Thursday

Evening Pamela, hope you enjoyed your pj day.
We've had a strange day, we support an elderly couple and Freida has been poorly and was taken into hospital a few days ago, her husband hasn't been able to see her but was called in this morning.
Hoping and praying she makes it.
The Bible class went well thank you.