Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
07-09-2007, 09:55 PM   #11

Re: Charliee pics! :D

I love hamsters! Had them as pets as a child and when away at art school. Only golden ones though, and then a russian one (tiny; grey with black stripe down the back - quick as you like and a voracious eater of carpets)!!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: A very pretty kitty!
08-09-2007, 10:41 AM   #12

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
I love hamsters! Had them as pets as a child and when away at art school. Only golden ones though, and then a russian one (tiny; grey with black stripe down the back - quick as you like and a voracious eater of carpets)!!
I love hammies too, don't think I could live without having atleast one I have three campbells too (which are russians, russians split into winter whites and campbells just incase you don't know )

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 3 cats
08-09-2007, 11:13 AM   #13

AWWW he is soo Sweet

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
08-09-2007, 10:30 PM   #14

He is really lovely. Loved the video. I wish I looked that wide awake when I have just woken up.
Enjoy the show tomorrow. Are you showing?

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: A very pretty kitty!
09-09-2007, 08:59 AM   #15

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay
He is really lovely. Loved the video. I wish I looked that wide awake when I have just woken up.
Enjoy the show tomorrow. Are you showing?
I'm entering him into pets because I wasn't early enough to enter him into the main show..the last show I went to (in april..so long ago :P) I entered him into pets and he got 3rd..this will most likely have loads of public there though so who knows whether we'll get anything or not..don't really mind either way The person who bred him will be there which is the main reason I'm taking him. At the night show in October I'm hoping to enter him into the main show

and if anyone is confused look here - http://www.northernhamsterclub.co.uk/ - then click on 'Showing'

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
09-09-2007, 06:32 PM   #16

How was the show?