Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
09-12-2008, 08:25 AM   #1

Tuesday Daily

Good morning folks. Weather is warmish and I think rain shall be here later I much prefer the cold and frosty starts.

Merlin has played me up in the night again. Wanting to go out, I let him, he expects me to wait with the door open for an hour, think not so he has been out for 3 hours and is crying his little heart out that he has been abandoned!! He refuses to use a little tray now which is annoying.

Need to take Milo for his final arthritis injection today. They have definately helped and should be given some supplements to give him long term too. Shall walk him when we get back then at 12PM Poppy and I go to collect Bess

Not sure how the rest of the day will go. Bess will determine that I'm sure.

Think I shall get some applaws for the cats too. I'm dying to try it as their Catsey cousins rate it so highly.

Take care peeps x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-12-2008, 11:13 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday Daily

In the office again today. It's Dominik's school play (he's a shepherd) this afternoon so I shall go, armed with camera

We have some 'bad smelly stuff' going on at work. It's not terminal but it's kind of taking the edge of the Christmas goodwill feeling for us . . . I'm not going to let it get to me though!!

I have been reading a detox book someone bought me some time ago and have decided to get to grips with feeling rubbish and start putting good stuff back into my body. A kind of holistic mind, body, soul thing. I think we both need an energy boost and to start feeling positive about stuff (and get in control again)!! I've also put on most of the weight I lost when at the gym so this time we'll start from the inside out!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
09-12-2008, 04:05 PM   #3

Hi everyone - cold and dry here. Have three days off work - hurrah. Been out round all the sheep and walked the dogs, done an ironing and now curled up on settee with Catsey!!

Hope Bess settles well, Matron.
Yola, I think there is something in the inside out theory. If you are healthy inside it must make a difference.

Just noticed Kinsi has one of her canines hanging half in half out. Poor wee soul, she is helping me type this and rubbing her cheek against my chin. Hope her mouth is not too sore.

Nothing much planned for rest of day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
09-12-2008, 04:14 PM   #4

Hi all,
Pretty miserable here today-stressful day at work including nursing my own elderly labrador Ebony-she's nearly 16 and has been getting slower recently but last night had a fairly massive stroke It's so hard to deal with when it's your own baby. Finding it hard to keep it together this afternoon.
I think tonight we'll have to all sit down and make a decision as to what's best for her, she's so scared and disorientated and painful as she can't have her normal pain meds due to the high dose of steroid she's had.
LX

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
09-12-2008, 04:35 PM   #5

I'm at college, ou tutors didn't arrive so all of us have nothing to do apart from assignments (I've finished the one we are supposed to be getting on with - should have waited for today before printing - printer trouble at home)

Catsey Veteran

09-12-2008, 04:38 PM   #6

Liz love I'm so sorry about Ebony. You must be very distraught by this - so hard to put a professional face on things when it's a personal tragedy unfolding. Hugs.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
09-12-2008, 04:42 PM   #7

Afternoon all, its wet, but very warm here today.....Not much happening...
PL, thoughts with you and Ebony....x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
09-12-2008, 05:04 PM   #8

Hello all - sounds like a fairly difficult day all round.
Hugs to all who need.
I'm a bit distracted at the mo too, but will attempt to get back to routine posting asap - maybe tomorrow.
Take care

Catsey Veteran

09-12-2008, 05:38 PM   #9

Hope all's OK H . . . .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-12-2008, 05:53 PM   #10

PL, so sorry to hear about Ebony; your pain comes thru so obviously in your post.... know you will do what's best for her....(((hugs)))

It's actually up to 5C so far, feels almost balmy after the Arctic deep freeze yesterday; and the sun is out now, although it was supposed to cloudy all day...lifts the spirits! Did the usual market rn; no real news. Am going to get out decorating things this afternoon and see if I can get Leia to do something photographable for the contest... Wish me luck!