Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
15-09-2011, 06:53 PM   #11

Re: Cadmium Yellow Thursday

Hi Girls, just touching base before I beetle off back out again. Been a busy few days getting last minute jobs and check ups done before we are off. I haven't started packing yet, just been doing a shopping trip for my sis' requests. HP sauce, Welsh brew tea, Cadbury chocolate and and tea towel with the words of Mae Hen Gwald fyn nhadau ( Land of my Fathers) the Welsh national anthem, on it!

Haven't been to Curves for 2 days, don't know where time has gone. Have acquired a super size sack of Catsan and lots of tins and pouches for her Highness ready to keep her happy Now back to my list! See you tomorrow, I hope x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
15-09-2011, 07:43 PM   #12

evening everyone, late check in for me tonight. Was at work today till 4pm then met Lynz for a coffee after work as she was in glasgow. Was good to catch up.

had problems getting onto the forum tonight, it wouldnt load, did anyone else have any problems?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-09-2011, 08:36 PM   #13

Yes, I did; it wouldn't load, nor our sister forums OFF and Dogsey!! Glad all's well now!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-09-2011, 08:36 PM   #14

Hi everyone who has posted since I did! Glad you had a good holiday Kazz - where did the time go?

PP - hope you get everything done that you need to ..... where does your sister live? Don't know if you know, but HP have evidently changed their recipe - it was on TV yesterday. The new taste has not been well received, but it has much less salt in it!

Pamela - yes, I've had problems too and only just managed to get back on. I think the Catsey server was down - everything else was working OK my end!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-09-2011, 08:37 PM   #15

Re HP sauce, a long thread on OFF complaining about the change.

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...light=hp+sauce

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
15-09-2011, 10:42 PM   #16

I'm late! Tried earlier but couldn't get on here, same problem as others, then had to watch Torchwood. OH was out at Astronomy Society lecture so a peaceful evening here

My poor car wouldn't start today so hubby had to drop me off at the manicurist and collect me later, really interrupted his afternoon It's not a big problem with the car (fingers crossed!) but I don't use it much now that I don't work and I think it's just a flat battery. I don't need it again until next Tuesday for the hairdresser's so I'm sure it'll have recharged by then.

Glad the holiday was good Kazz!