Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
02-09-2011, 04:20 PM   #31

Re: For Tink

I am not suprised that you say Kuan is depressed. She will be missing him and she did have a strong affection for him Tink I remember you saying, and after all he brought her to you didnt he
Its gonna be hard for you over the coming months possibly years and you are handling things really well you have a very good outlook on death and how to manage loss and I think this helped your partner to also deal with it
I too would be hanging on to my partners smell if I was int he same situation and thats ok to do that for as long as you need to Tink.
Once again love and hugs to you xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-09-2011, 04:28 PM   #32

Kuan Yin misses her Daddy, and she senses your unhappiness......... they pick up so quickly on our emotions. I know that's why Solomon is being so comforting.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
02-09-2011, 06:23 PM   #33

Such lovely tributes on the funeral home site, I hope they help you deal with your sad loss. He is at peace now but will always live on in your heart.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
02-09-2011, 07:14 PM   #34

It's in print today in local newspaper

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/bel...5 SA.[Sys edit: Contains pet forums]

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh
02-09-2011, 09:52 PM   #35

Oh Tink, I am so deeply sorry to see this. I haven't been on much lately so missed this. I know nothing I say will make things any better but I admire your courage and hope over time you will be ok.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
06-09-2011, 09:16 PM   #36

So terrible painful grief has set in. I'm not sure what to say or how to explain.
I cut myself yesterday for the first time in years.
I have an appt. with the psychiatrist in a few hours.
Nights are the worst and absolutely horrific.
I want to lie in bed and give up and die.
I want Kevin to be alive again.
I want to live through one day without it taking everything in me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
06-09-2011, 09:23 PM   #37

Tink, hold on in there hunny, don't harm yourself. You are hurting real bad and you feel such pain, it will be part of this horrible grief you are going through. This is the time to talk it out babes, let your thoughts run free talk, shout scream at K. Use the anger well, it can be good to let go- but don't hurt yourself any more than that- at least not by cutting.
PM me any time kid, any one of us - we love & care for you xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
06-09-2011, 09:24 PM   #38

oh tink

i cant even begin to imagine what your going through
glad your getting the chance to speak to somebody, hope it helps. just take one day at a time and if you need to vent or cry, we are all here for you x x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-09-2011, 09:28 PM   #39

Thank God you're seeing the psychiatrist ..... listen to her. Kevin would hate to see you suffering so badly, and please, please, no cutting, Tink! The animals need you, and need you well. Do PM if it would help .......xxxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
06-09-2011, 09:53 PM   #40

oh hunny I so wish I could be there right now to hug you in person. Please, please try your hardest not to cut yourself again. I've known a friend who did this and understand somewhat why you do this, but you know it's not the answer, and K would be so upset for you. Cuddle your furbabies, use them to soak up your tears and use them as your reason for getting through each day until the grief begins to ease. I so hope the doctor can give you some guidance and someone to cry to when needed.

Also please know that everyone of us on here is thinking about you and sending much love across the waves. And I also say PM me if you need to vent and scream. Take care of you, for K's sake xxx