Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-01-2022, 09:28 AM   #1

Thursday Daily

Morning Ladies,

Shelley, did you buy anything from the auction? Its always good when you get a seller you trust. Thats good you are in work even with the visors.

Dinky, how are you? I hope all is good with you and the cats and you are coping being in red alert.

Its been a bit stressful here. My dad was admitted to hospital on Tuesday as he hasnt been right since he had covid. Turns out he had blood clots in his lungs and blood vessels. Thankfully the doctors have managed to get them dissolved and they were caught before they moved or did any further damage. He also has fluid in his lungs which they have given him medication for. The CT scan they carried out to check the progress of the blood clots also showed he has a malfunction with his heart but he has tablets or that as well! I am just so glad he has had his vaccination/boosters or it could have been a lot worse for him when he had it. I went over and saw him last night as he got out of hospital. He seems ok but tired. Will phone him later to see how he is feeling today.

Have a great day ladies