Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
16-10-2010, 01:19 AM   #1

Pumpkin Patch :)

Kinda got carried away with the photos so hope you're comfy and ready for a bit of a photospread

...we had fun...
think I'm going to go take a nap now though!!

Catsey Veteran

16-10-2010, 01:33 AM   #2

Re: Pumpkin Patch :)

K's mum is starting to send me pics she took with her phone now..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-10-2010, 02:39 AM   #3

Wow, great pics, Tink! Looks as if you had beautiful weather for it, too. Love the animal shots; did you do the corn maze? That one of you peeking thru the pumpkin figurine is really neat! Are those people K's Mom and Dad??? They look too young to be...... thanks for sharing, I almost feel I'd been there.

Catsey Veteran

16-10-2010, 05:12 AM   #4

Two more from K's mom...

Catsey Veteran

16-10-2010, 05:14 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Wow, great pics, Tink! Looks as if you had beautiful weather for it, too. Love the animal shots; did you do the corn maze? That one of you peeking thru the pumpkin figurine is really neat! Are those people K's Mom and Dad??? They look too young to be...... thanks for sharing, I almost feel I'd been there.

Thanks!
Yes, those people are K's Mom and Stepdad. The three of us did the corn maze while K sat on a bench in the sun (he broke his cane recently so he couldn't walk very far..of course once we got home the new one he ordered was sitting on the doorstep..figures!! lol) We were really surprised by the weather, couldn't have asked for a better day. Hard to believe this evening it is now 41 degrees..brr!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-10-2010, 11:50 AM   #6

What great photos Tink! What an amazing pumpkin patch - I have never seen so many pumpkins!

Love the animal shots, particularly the goats and the little pigs, oh and the donkey. I do love donkeys.

Thanks for sharing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-10-2010, 01:48 PM   #7

Thanks so much for sharing the pics Tink. I so wish we had things like that in England. We do have Pumpkin fields but there are no events happening as far as i know. I would love to go somewhere like that. Did you get a Pumpkin or is it too early ?
Great pics of you and K and his parents.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-10-2010, 05:11 PM   #8

Third time I've come back to look at these pictures Tink. They are amazingly evocative of autumn . . . and your trees are loosing leaves quicker than ours - some quite bare ones there. What a wonderful farm - pumpkins and corn, about as all-American as you can get. Makes me want to visit

The fields of pumpkins are super - I only had one this year (pumpkin rather than field I hasten to add); it's a knarled affair which will look extremely grotesque when carved.

Good to see K looking so well and you all relaxing out in the autumn sunshine.

Catsey Veteran

16-10-2010, 07:13 PM   #9

Thanks, everyone
Oh, the little pigs I wanted to bring home they were so cute I didn't end up getting a pumpkin because we'd picked apples and I'd bought things from the craft shop and K can not carry very many things and I did not want to haul that stuff with a great big pumpkin as well across the street to the parking lot Think I will just get one at the grocery where there's a nice handy shopping cart
The apples are lovely and sweet

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
16-10-2010, 10:42 PM   #10

Wow - these are great pics. Looks a great day out and you all look very happy and relaxed.

We don't have pumpkins here at all - too wet and cold I believe. The pics of the pumpkins in the field are just how I imagined it to be.

Nothing better than apples picked right from the tree.