Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-03-2014, 09:05 PM   #1

Alex hows the caravan?

Hiya Alex how is the caravan coming on? and did you decide on a name

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
23-03-2014, 11:52 PM   #2

Re: Alex hows the caravan?

We have started stripping off the horrible floor tiles that were put on the work surfaces, but they have left a nasty sticky residue on them that is a nightmare to get off, so trying to decide our next step, whether to recover with new tiles (but nicer looking lol), fablon or try and sand down and paint. I really want to take it away during the Easter break (weather permitting), so need to get our fingers out. However it all got put on the back burner, again, this month as my aunt in Scotland was given 4-6 months to live at the end of February, but sadly took a turn for the worse 2 weeks ago and we've been up and down to Scotland twice before she passed away on thursday We are back up again on friday for the funeral. As you can imagine, 3 trips up there costs a lot in petrol, so not had the money to buy the stuff we wanted either. We may still go away in it, but will need to come to a decision soon and get stuck in the week after next!

And nope, no name as yet lol, but definitely leaning towards The Tardis

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
09-04-2014, 01:05 PM   #3

Re: Alex hows the caravan?

Hi Karen, just to let you know I have finally started work on the 'van I'm painting all the internal walls atm, just a plain white but going to get some of those nice vinyl sayings to put on them once done. Also recovering the work surfaces and going to be glossing the internal woodwork blue trying to figure out my sewing machine so I can make some new curtains. That's the bit I'm most nervous about lol x