Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
26-10-2008, 07:53 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread/Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
We're still on Daylight Saving Time this week; change next Sunday so I didn't get my extra hour. My computer is still on the old schedule for the time change; had to manually reset the time this morning. The heavy rains yesterday ended overnight, and it's a sparkling blue sky day, but chilly, 15 degrees. And much colder predicted for the next few days, but won't probably get a freeze in the City. I still have things blooming, may get one last crop of beans and one lonely tomato! I'm cooking Chinese tonight - Kung Pao chicken, one of my favorites. Nothing new here: did the market run, and just a lazy afternoon with papers and crossword.

Enjoy the day!
Kung Pao is my favourite chinese although it's called Kung Po across the pond. Now YOUR making me hungry

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-10-2008, 07:58 PM   #12

Hiya all hope you've had a good day. Rainy adn cold here this morning but brightened up mid morning, had a great day at work got loads done.Come home took Sal out now having dinner roast pork and all the trimmings, off to look at the posts. See you all soon

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-10-2008, 08:54 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matron
Kung Pao is my favourite chinese although it's called Kung Po across the pond. Now YOUR making me hungry
Do you like Thai food also? Another yummy spicy one is Ka Pow (or Ka Prow) chicken: chicken, scallions, fresh basil and lots of green chilies! I can cook that also; had it about a fortnight ago.....

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
26-10-2008, 08:56 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Do you like Thai food also? Another yummy spicy one is Ka Pow (or Ka Prow) chicken: chicken, scallions, fresh basil and lots of green chilies! I can cook that also; had it about a fortnight ago.....
Anything Thai I adore...but you must stop before I start to chew the leg off the table...I'm famished

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-10-2008, 09:04 PM   #15

Stopped! It's only a bit after 4 pm here, we're still in Daylight Savings time for one more week, so I'm not really hungry yet. Sorry to make you salivate.......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
26-10-2008, 10:31 PM   #16

Evening! I've had the hangover from hell today. Totally my own fault I was allowed to stay in bed till late morning as OH took the boys to a football class. Ostensibly for Sebi but Dominik ended up joining in. Sebi's so into football I thought it would be fun for him - aparently he joined in for about 1/2 of the class but then 'went shy'

Then OH's older children came over for roast dinner (and his little grandson), so once I'd eaten my fill I felt much better

Weather's been foul; windy and raining for most of the day.

I'm off to bed now to catch up on the lack of sleep from the last few nights so I will see you all tomorrow.