Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
27-04-2007, 07:29 AM   #1

Its Friday's thread

Morning all
So nice to see Random found her way home last night .

Just a quickie, PC wasn't feeling very well last night and kept crashing hence the sudden departure. Think it's sorted now.

Busy day today. I'm looking after Donna's twins this afternoon . Ceilidh gets a half day on a Friday so she'll help
All the normal stuff to da as well but will manage on for a while later this morning. Hope everyone has a good day.
Mags. Hope your sleeping better.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
27-04-2007, 08:25 AM   #2

Re: Its Friday's thread

Morning all, it's just started to rain here Busy day here, got some errands to run and then after school I have to take Em to my mum's as she is stopping there for the weekend. Catch you all in between errands

Hope you all have a great day

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
27-04-2007, 08:26 AM   #3

Glad to see everything is ok with RANDOM..... well in work early today nothing much going on... not sleeping to well these days the constant arguing with my flatmate not helping she is being really bitchy and moody these days...but then she has been through a bit of a bad time lately....hope everyone is having a good start to the day and that it only gets better.xxxxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
27-04-2007, 09:01 AM   #4

Hi all - looks like a nice day/weekend in store. Still gardening - I will put in my last 2 rows of main crop spuds today. I've picked a few spears of asparagus and .... there will be two strawberries fit to pick today. It's amazing how wonderful the first of any new crop tastes.
Found a mouses nest this morning .... under my computer desk - Not as horrendous as it sounds. I've discovered that is where Chester stashes his catnip mice. I found nine without really trying, think there may be more hiding behind the feet
Have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
27-04-2007, 09:27 AM   #5

Morning. I'm off to work soon & doing an overnight duty tonight, so won't be home until 8am tomorrow.
The lady with the pregnant cat may call to say she's caught her today, she's had the trap 3 days & caught 6 cats so far, not the right one though.If she traps her John will fetch her in for me.
The other lady with the other pregnant cat, must have had her babies now & the lady said she's not seen her for ages, so I'm fetching the trap back from her tomorrow.She's had it over 3 weeks, but the trap is in her garden & they have a young dog & the cat has stopped coming there now.

Chester... LOL

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: moggy
27-04-2007, 09:44 AM   #6

Morning all. grey and chilly start to the day, in the office at the mo with not a lot to do, infact nothing to do LOL. Just waiting to here from the RSPCA to see how the stray is. have a good day every one.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
27-04-2007, 11:47 AM   #7

Morning all, chilly day here and cloudy....

Not a lot planned for today, maybe spend the afternoon in the garden when the promised sun shows its face.

Enjoy your weekend all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
27-04-2007, 12:34 PM   #8

afternoon all,it a little sunny here today,and a bit chilly.
havnt got much planned at all for today,taking the dogs out for a long walk later to see if i can get a tree!!!! because im still going to have ago at building one of those real wood climbing/scratching posts for jerry,milo and BELLA.
have a great day all
erin

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
27-04-2007, 02:14 PM   #9

im just about to go and try and find a tree!!!

have been browsing and think i have found the pink bed and scratch post that i want

so glad he said bella could come,the females in this house were getting far to out numbered for my liking!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
27-04-2007, 03:29 PM   #10

Afternoon all,

Ive been mooching around, not at work today, I worked Tuesday instead.

Enjoy the rest of your day all x