Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
02-01-2012, 12:24 AM   #1

Misty's first venture outside

In-between all the heavy rain we have had some dryish mornings or afternoons so have been letting the cats outside in their run. Misty was clear to go outside about five days ago. She followed the cats to the outdoor cat flap and looked on in astonishment as tney all trooped outside. I lifted her to the cat flap and she was petrified and ran as fast as her wee legs could carry her back into the house, usually they can't wait to get outside Mindy repeatedly came in and out to try and coax her out.

It was very wet for a few days so I kept it shut - they don't like the wet Yesterday we had a few dry hours so thought we would try again but no same thing - outside world was a big scary place - so left them all to it. Mindy again trying to entice her out. After a while with no sign of Misty went to investigate - here is what I found ....

Hello Mum

What's round there?

What's this green stuff

I'm higher than you Mindy

I'm hiding mum

Today when I asked if anyone wanted out in the garden, Misty was first at the outside cat flap