Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-09-2010, 10:05 AM   #1

Hey Its Tuesday

Morning all

Day off today, got a blood pressure test and then hospital (check up) its raining so can't get into the garden but getting a few bags of gravel ready to move forward to the next stage.

Making a few enquiries into getting some building work done to comprise of a utility and downstairs, loo. Stage on in action need to start so here we go.

Also got a plan now in rough (in my head) for the back garden all change.

Popping into the supermarket too and then may go swimming. Boy do I feel good.

Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
14-09-2010, 11:52 AM   #2

Re: Hey Its Tuesday

You're full of energy this morning Kazz, can you donate some to me please? I'm as dull as dish water and feeling cold and want to spend the day hugging the radiator but I can't Have to do food shopping soon, as I'm out of the basics. My blood tests are sure to discover that my thyroid needs a boost again, I just feel that way.

Ceri is just showering now, I left him in bed this morning and got on with chores but we have to go out soon. Posh has lovely life, next time I'm coming back as a well pampered puss News from my friend in Cornwall, she's having a rescue cat to be company for her only one now. Scrumpy has lost his 2 best friends, Rhubarb & Custard in the last year or so and he's lonely, also, he isn't the best hunter. Shw wants a girl who will kill all the mice etc around her country bungalow.

See ya later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-09-2010, 11:57 AM   #3

Hi Kazz and PP. Nasty grey and windy day here, rain threatening later I should think. OH has gone off to play golf at a different course today over Worthing way. Wonder if he will stay dry?

I am MIL minding and I think I can hear her wandering. Back soon.

All OK - she's just having a walk round.

I am so glad that you are feeling really good Kazz. It's wonderful after all you have been through. I've had to go back to my GP and am being referred back to the gynae. Still having problems, I'm afraid.

I am very glad to have my family history to focus on. A contact sent me scanned copies of a couple of family Wills from 1700s and a set of naturalisation papers again from 1700s - I have asked the daughter of a colleague if she can clean up the images for me and then I shall start to see if I can read them!!! That should keep me out of mischief for a bit.

Have a good day peeps and keep dry if possible.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-09-2010, 12:36 PM   #4

Afternoon, glad your feeling on top of the world Kazz.
PP sorry you're not and Angie sorry your still having problems.
PP i love the name of your friends Cat, Scrumpy
Feeling very relieved, have been to the Dentist today with my son and must admit to finding the visit stressful before and during the visit, fortunately we both only needed our teeth cleaned.
Going to make something to eat and then back to cleaning the cupboards for me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
14-09-2010, 02:03 PM   #5

I'm feeling tired and listless today. The weather isn't helping as it's grey, windy, cold and drizzly. Very little to report, boys have a late one at school today - 5.20 pick up. Dominik is staying even later tomorrow, until 7 for 'supper and play'. I think they're trying to talk up their boarding facilities as there was the offer of an overnight stay for him. He declined . . . I don't think he's THAT confident yet!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-09-2010, 04:21 PM   #6

Hi all. Sunny and approaching normal temps again: 23 C (73 F), and should make 27 C this afternoon. I do miss the warmer days Been to the other market for Leia's chicken, the bank to pay property tax (ugh!) and got gin.

PP, Angie, Yola, sorry none of you are feeling well, and glad that Kazz is. Hope OH stays dry golfing and MIL doesn't wander today. I love the name Scrumpy too! For scrumptious? Flea trap catching fewer, hope that's a good sign; getting less when I comb Leia also! That's all my exciting news.

Enjoy the day, people

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
14-09-2010, 08:47 PM   #7

Logged into the Social Security website today and looks like more progress has been made..
My benefits no longer say deferred (like they did last week--which I believe meant they were calculating my settlement for backpay). They are active again and even have increased by $100 a month..so Someone must have worked on my case..
Hope this means there is money coming soon..I'd really like to help my parents out which is why I'm on pins and needles. It sure would help Mom recover with more peace of mind if her bills were paid this month..
The sun came out late into the day yesterday and it is here once again!
Got a lot of housework done yesterday so today I'll relax a bit more..I'm expecting a shipment of pet supplies I ordered online so there will be boxes for kitties to investigate
Have a good day, everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-09-2010, 10:22 PM   #8

Sounding good about the payments, Tink, hope it's soon! I took your advice and applied for a temporary SS password so I can access my account on line.

Have the camera ready when the boxes arrive ... loads of fun for the furries.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
15-09-2010, 12:25 AM   #9

Sir Solomon has found a toy mouse that was under the couch and has been far too busy throwing it up in the air and then catching it to bother with the boxes, I guess it's very exciting (his favorite kind with feathers as the tail)