Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-09-2010, 05:53 PM   #11

Re: Sunday

Good day outside one of the beds in the front now complete. Yeah moving forward really quickly now. But then I adore planting and I am using my Catsey tools too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-09-2010, 05:55 PM   #12

Lovely time of the year for planting, Kazz. Everything should have a good chance to establish before the first frosts.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-09-2010, 06:23 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Lovely time of the year for planting, Kazz. Everything should have a good chance to establish before the first frosts.
My thoughts exactly especialy with the rain we are having.

I am starting to really like the front, it is evolving into nothing like I thought it would when I started but far better. And far eaiser to manage, I hope when I finaly post the finished pics you will all like it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
12-09-2010, 09:44 PM   #14

Afternoon, all.
It has been pouring down rain since last night. Very gloomy, we've shut up most of the windows now. It is 59 currently but earlier it was quite cold though I'm not sure what the temp was. Needed to put on socks and a sweater to make my coffee.
Will just stay inside and probably read and a little housework. Too yucky to be out and about.
Going to serve the kitties some rabbit today and see what they think of it..
Bit of a sore throat again, I think the rain doesn't agree with me?
Have a good one, all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-09-2010, 10:01 PM   #15

Nasty weather, Tink, a definite stay-inside day! Sorry abut the throat. Is it cooked or raw rabbit? I'd be interested to hear the reactions.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-09-2010, 10:06 PM   #16

Had a nice day, my eldest son and girlfriend came over for tea. He moved into his own flat several months ago and it was nice to see them both.
However just before he went, james decided to take more of his things from his room. To do this he has to walk through my doll room. I thought he was joking when he said he'd knocked one of my dolls of the shelf and it was cracked.
I was realy upset to discover it's head smashed and it's un repairable. I know it was an accident and i know there are far, far worse things but i'm afraid i still feel upset.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-09-2010, 10:10 PM   #17

Oh Shelley, so sorry! An accident, but doesn't really make it better; are you sure it can't be repaired?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-09-2010, 10:19 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Oh Shelley, so sorry! An accident, but doesn't really make it better; are you sure it can't be repaired?
Thanks Eileen,
i had to force myself to be nice to him on the way home. I know he didn't do it on purpose and i know he's sorry.
Have put the doll away out of sight, it needs ahead transplant Will look for a head to fit the body, or maybe just sell the body and eyes at the next fair.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
13-09-2010, 05:53 AM   #19

Eileen it was raw, yeah they didn't think too much of it Maybe it was the size of the chunks I cut or maybe they just want it cooked. At the least I could put it in a pot for the ferret's stew