Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
11-08-2013, 09:17 AM   #1

relaxing sunday

Morning all. Not posting much as i find it tricky with my mobile.Lovely and sunny here, having a cup of tea before hitting the beach with the dogs.
Hope kizzi continues to improve and Harris also.
Wonder whether Tink. had had her baby yet.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-08-2013, 11:13 AM   #2

Re: relaxing sunday

Morning Shelley and those to come along in a bit ....... well, OH and the dogs got home just in time this morning before the heavens opened. Nice steady rain, just what the runner beans need.

All well here, I'm a bit overtired as we had a later night than normal just watching the box ..... might have a wee nap this afternoon! Lazy Sunday afternoon.

Enjoy your day, folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-08-2013, 12:47 PM   #3

Morning Ladies

Loads going on as usual here but I am trying to make my day sedate in between showers I am trying to tidy the garden up.
Off to PAH to collect my online order (they deliver to shops as well so that's me sorted no delivery charge)
Taking Bella out for a nice walk later on she has been out twice already but they were only about 1/2 and 3/4 of an hour each so she is due a good one.

Roast poussin, roast potatoes, mashed, gravy, cauliflower
cheese sauce, carrots possibly green beans for late lunch early dinner.

Shelley I still like the words "off to the beach" enjoy.
Angie a nap the cats will love you - perfect cat behaviour.
Yes I too am thinking of Tink and if she has had her baby she will at some time I am sure. Otherwise we will see her on the TV.......

See you all later people.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
11-08-2013, 12:50 PM   #4

Hi ladies,
I missed you yesterday, don't know where the time went but it was a productive day. It was sunny and bright so I strimmed and mowed the lawn, it looks much better now.

Then it was washing and drying and today I got the ironing done.

A quick Sunday lunch at home now, frozen veg, sliced beef and new potatoes so wont take long; only me and himself eating here so no big fuss. I have lots of milk to use up so will make a rice pudding later and have it for tea.

Have a good day all

PS I've been wondering about Tink too, Shelley, hope we hear soon

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
11-08-2013, 02:09 PM   #5

Karen,why would we see Tink on tv. ?

Catsey Veteran

11-08-2013, 07:35 PM   #6

If she does not have the baby........longest pregnancy.....got to be news worthy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-08-2013, 08:05 PM   #7

evening everyone. hope everyone has had a great day I have just been wallpapering my livingroom today. did 2 opposite walls instead of the just the 1 planned. Also had to get barney another new collar!! thats 4 in the 4 weeks we have had him. His leather 1 cracked after 2 weeks, got another 1 from p@h and a week later the hole for buckle came away, replaced it and the new 1 did the same after 5 days!! bought him and ezydog neo collar now. been getting great reviews so heres hoping it lasts longer than a week!!

Catsey Veteran

11-08-2013, 08:43 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
evening everyone. hope everyone has had a great day I have just been wallpapering my livingroom today. did 2 opposite walls instead of the just the 1 planned. Also had to get barney another new collar!! thats 4 in the 4 weeks we have had him. His leather 1 cracked after 2 weeks, got another 1 from p@h and a week later the hole for buckle came away, replaced it and the new 1 did the same after 5 days!! bought him and ezydog neo collar now. been getting great reviews so heres hoping it lasts longer than a week!!

That's really bad, collar wise that is good wallpapering wise. Pictures???
I buy my collars from a chap who makes them SBT collar man but he makes for all breeds proper leather good quality and brass buckles........if you have any more trouble give me a shout and I will put you in touch and if you like I can order collect and then post to you. Honestly I buy one collar when my dogs are grown up and they last a lifetime Sals was still as good as new 10 years later. And still got Gypsys too. Bella has one - they are worn daily and for walks and go through all sorts.