Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-01-2011, 05:17 PM   #1

Frigid Friday

Well, it is here! We escaped the snow, went North of us, but the high winds are here: sunny, minus 2 (29 F), wind chill minus 8!! Definitely an indoor day; just out to grab the paper. Leia hasn't even wanted the porch ... sensible cat!

Hope all are well, two and four footed .........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-01-2011, 05:30 PM   #2

Re: Frigid Friday

Afternoon Eileen.

Its cold here but still a nice day. Jack and Sophie are 17 today............here has the time gone.

Anyhow off up to theirs in a moment or two to hand over present then home again

See you all later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-01-2011, 05:52 PM   #3

Hi Eileen, Kazz and anyone else who follows on. Glad the snow avoided you Eileen. Happy Birthday to Jack and Sophie.

Bitter day here - fairly bright and then overcast and a bit breezy. Went to the fresh fish man at our local farm shop this morning and it felt raw standing while he got our fish together. So looking forward to home made cod and chips tonight.

Enjoy the evening folks. It's FRIDAY (I think!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
21-01-2011, 06:09 PM   #4

Frigid is right for here too! Am not long back from having picked up the car from its MOT. A few things needing done, but not too bad. Thing is, last MOT runs out on Tues, and while I'm going to be sitting about in the area all day Mon, the garage man can't take it then, so it's going to have to be Tues it goes in... when I'm typically going to be out and about with work in places it's a bit tricky to get to by public transport!!!

Just going to have to deal with that one of course, but...

Hope everyone is havign a good day despite the rather cold weather!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-01-2011, 06:09 PM   #5

hi everyone and everyone else to come.

Chilly here today aswell, my work wasnt much warmer either!!! thankfully finished at 230pm to get into an eventually warm car and face the muppets trying to cut into a slip road way too late instead of waiting in the queue like the rest of us!! (sorry, rant over)

Happy birthday to Jack and sophie kazz

im just chilling after work and looking at pet insurance at the moment, directline are looking like the best contenders for my boy. He wasnt too well today either, had an upset tummy earlier in his tray and then he was sick not long after i came in so need to keep a wee eye on him me thinks tonight.

Got an unofficial work night out but not sure if i can be bothered going as its a bit of a drive away and i couldnt have a couple of drinks (not that it bothers me im quite happy to drive usually)

Anyway, hope you all have a nice friday night

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-01-2011, 06:19 PM   #6

Hello everyone,
tired with sore feet today, a high heel person i am not
Yesterday i wore some new pants but they are very long with a turn up so i wore my high boots. My feet and legs are so sore today.
Work this morning, than a walk with Malaika.
Cooking a cornbeef stew and a quorn one for me for later, going to put a pastry crust on, yummy.
Hope you enjoy your fish and chips, Angie.
Pamela, hope Harris is better soon, poor chap.
Kate hope your car doesn't cost you too much on tue.
Kazz, hope you have had a nice time at Jack and Sophies.
Eileen, Leia has the right idea not wanting to go out on the porch, i don't blame her.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: About to get a kitten
21-01-2011, 08:29 PM   #7

Hello everyone, freezing cold here too. I think I am going to seek refuge in a big bar of chocolate.
Didn't get the house I applied for that I really wanted. : (

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-01-2011, 08:51 PM   #8

Hey Shelley have you been to see the pups yet or has the breeder decided if they want dog or bitch yet?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
21-01-2011, 10:54 PM   #9

Afternoon, all!
Just back from "breakfast" with K, library trip, and feed store for ferret and kitty litter. Full from pancakes and sausage!
A couple came and bought a smaller tank we had available today, just a 75 gallon and its stand. They had quite a time loading it in their car but it just fit.
My parents 32 year anniversary today..they're having a "date", dinner and a movie
More packages arrived yesterday and the cats are dive bombing into the boxes and shuffling them all around the living room
Have a good day! Or rest of it...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-01-2011, 11:19 PM   #10

Happy Anniversary to your folks, Tink! Sounds as if the waters have receded and driving is OK now ...